Business Development and Operations Associate
Are you an energetic, growth-oriented professional or recent grad seeking to apply your skills in a meaningful career at one of the hottest B2B startups in the industry? Veryable is seeking a creative, conscientious team player to drive local business development initiatives in our recently launched Central Indiana market. In this role, you will interact with decision-makers and key players in manufacturing & distribution organizations, effectively communicating the value of Veryable’s innovative technology within their organization. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and establish themselves as a trusted advisor to our target audience. Your primary objective will be to drive business development, account retention, and revenue growth in our Indianapolis market in accordance to the strategic plan through persistence, drive, and impactful communication of Veryable’s cutting edge technology. This entry-level position is a full-time, salaried role based in Indianapolis and reports to the General Manager of our Central Indiana market team.
- Promote and uphold our company values, reputation, and culture
- Develop target lists, build brand awareness and initiate/maintain relationships with clients through various forms of communication (cold calls, email campaigns, social media)
- Manage CRM and identify scalable ways to generate interest and attract clients
- Conduct presentations to potential clients, persuasively educating them on the value of using Veryable’s platform
- Leverage a variety of tools including LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Hubspot, etc. to manage the business development process
- Conduct site visits and consultations to cultivate strategic accounts and partnerships;
- Maintain compliance with operational and business development metrics;
- Create strategic roadmaps to onboard new clients and establish benchmarks for their success with Veryable
- Conduct market research to stay current on industry and market trends and tailor approach to remain competitive
- Provide a product-market fit feedback loop into the product management
- Collaborate with regional team to deliver maximum value, execute team goals, and grow Veryable’s Indianapolis footprint
Ideally, you will possess the following:
- An interest in Manufacturing, Operations, and Supply Chain management
- Previous experience within a SaaS, Account Management, or Operations environment
- A passion for business development and working directly with customers
- The desire to work in a fast-paced tech startup environment
- Strong analytical skills, e.g., excel modeling, etc.
- The ability to manage a workflow, receive coaching, and operate in a collaborative environment
Something looks off?