Technical Product Manager
Topl is a venture backed blockchain startup that helps small and large companies track, tokenize and monetize their sustainable impact claims. We have built a very unique value proposition in the Web3 space.
What are we looking for?
We look for a few things across all hires we make at Topl, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our fast-paced work environment, where we default to quick iterations, critical thinking, and sound judgments. Second, we seek people with the desire to share their expertise and the capacity to extend their knowledge to drive innovation. Finally, we seek candidates who can commit to a greater goal; unite as a team to reach something no one could have done on their own, and who want to leave a positive impact on the world.
About the Role:
As a Technical Product Manager and a Product Owner, you will be part of our Product Team to drive innovation around our code Blockchain products. You will help develop, document, and execute a comprehensive plan to understand user needs, iterate on product scope and ensure the timely development of highly complex technical products. With the CTO and CPO, you will be responsible for giving our teams the information and product methodology needed to succeed and continuously help us improve as an organization.
What we expect you to do:
- Manage highly complex technical products at the fringe of innovation in the Blockchain space
- Own and drive a rapidly scaling product roadmap
- Work closely with the engineering team to convey product direction and deliver milestones
- Manage Backlog and drive product development using agile methodology
- Actively seek user feedback to focus on solving problems
- Demonstrate a data-driven approach to product decisions along the product development lifecycle
- Clearly and effectively communicate and document the product strategy, functionality, and requirements
- Track, measure, analyze and communicate relevant KPIs as well as product development progress to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with Designers to quickly iterate on UI implementations when necessary
- Manage and support new Product Launches in collaboration with other departments: Marketing, Business Development, Engineering
- Assist and support the CPO in the adoption of new processes
- Work closely with the Ecosystem Team to ensure accurate technical documentation and support with problem resolution during Partner integrations
- 5+ years in technical product management or technical product owner role, working closely with both businesses and developers in data-driven B2B/B2C initiatives and consumer-facing experience (preferably gaming, advertising, cloud, or data infrastructure)
- Structured and organized written/verbal communication
- Highly motivated self-starter able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to context-switch efficiently from - understanding the user’s need to getting into the technical detail
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience
- Start-up experience in fast-paced environments working in agile, cross-functional teams
- Experience using Web3 technologies.
Nice to have
- Web3 Product experience
- Software development experience
Competitive salary and equity plans
Medical, dental, and vision plans
Flexible vacation and office policy
Casual but focused work environment
Opportunities for professional development including conferences and hackathons
Culture that embraces diversity and open discussion
Something looks off?