Chief Technology Officer - CTO
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of IT projects to market.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors.
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role in software industry
- Master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Ten plus years of experience working in a technological role.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.