Category Manager - eCommerce
Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and demands to identify shortages
- Record daily Job coverage and biddings to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with business teams to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as category/inventory manager or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- BE/MBA in business administration or relevant field;
- Experience with E-commerce, Marketplace will be a plus.
See more open positions at SkillGigs
Something looks off?