Graphic Designer - Social Media Domain
Marketing & Communications, Design
Gurugram, Haryana, India
Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2023
- The Graphic Designer will play a critical creative role to support the timely needs of our social media marketing team. You will be responsible for designing, creating & delivering high-quality graphics, images & visual content that align with our brand's objectives and strategies for social media channels.
- You will need to be proactive and anticipate design trends and opportunities to best position our brand in front of B2C and B2B consumers. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all brand and content channels. The ideal candidate will have a passion for quick, witty designs that utilize the latest best practices of top leading ecommerce brands. Candidates for consideration will be able to demonstrate visual brand storytelling. This role requires a focus on both B2C and B2B marketing.
- Design in a detailed process
- Ability to interpret written copy into visually interesting compositions with social media channel variations
- Follow style guides and templates
- Create social media templates
- Create digital assets
- Coordinates with internal teams, including marketing, in the design concept phase through completion of a project. Obtains approval of concepts by preparing rough layouts for review.
- Proficient in speaking and writing English, a plus
- Strong graphic design skills
- Strong understanding of social dimensions and guidelines and the ability to create multiple versions of the same graphic quickly.
- Strong understanding of the difference and needs of B2C and B2B social marketing.
- Digital Literacy
- Organized Work Habits including a proficiency in project and time management, as well as research
- Have a working knowledge of WCAG 2.0 standards (ADA compliance)
- Proficiency with the Adobe Suite, specifically apps in graphic design.
- Hands on experience with Canva, a plus
- Hands on experience with animation through Canva or After Effects, a plus
- Hands on experience with Asana, a plus
See more open positions at SkillGigs
Something looks off?