Senior Solutions Architect - Go-To-Market Systems
Here at Syndigo, we're enabling our clients to deliver better eCommerce experiences. We've mastered the right data, right now. From creation to sale, that's the value our partners get from us - a holistic, truly differentiated end-to-end solution that closes the loop while increasing sales.
Basically, we're the accurate data behind how people feel when they shop online with confidence!
We cannot do all of this without our amazing people! Our employees make the magic happen here at Syndigo and we're growing rapidly! We're ready for you to collaborate with us to challenge the status quo!
The Senior Solution Architect -Go-to-Market (GTM) Systems is a critical role responsible for the development, implementation, and optimization of technology systems and processes that support our sales and marketing strategies. This position plays a pivotal role in driving revenue growth and market success by ensuring that our go-to-market systems are efficient, effective, and aligned with business objectives.
The mission of a Senior Solution Architect - Go-To-Market (GTM) Systems is to define and execute the technology strategy for the go-to-market organization. This person will drive the overall strategy and architecture of Syndigo’s go-to-market tech stack, with Salesforce.com at the core, by working with functional leaders to understand business objectives and systems needs and gaps between current systems and those objectives. This includes developing and maintaining a roadmap for implementing and enhancing systems that support sales, marketing, and customer engagement activities.
This role reports to our Senior Director, Business Systems and collaborates with cross-functional Sales and Marketing business leaders,
How We will Be Winning Together Day-To-Day
- Technical Expertise – Have a deep understanding of the product or solution, its architecture, and how it addresses the needs of the business. This includes Salesforce Sales Cloud, Marketo, and other industry solutions.
- Strategic Leadership – Collaborate with Sales and Marketing leadership to define and execute the technology strategy for the go-to-market organization. Develop and maintain a roadmap for implementing and enhancing systems and support sales, marketing, and customer engagement activities.
- Team Leadership – Build and lead a high-performing team of professionals responsible for system implementation, integration, and support. Provide coaching, mentorship, and professional development opportunities for team members. This includes a team of two existing internal resources with conservative growth expected in the coming year, augmented by outside resources for specific project needs.
- System Development and Implementation – Oversee and execute the selection, design, development, and implementation of systems that enhance sales and marketing efficiency and effectiveness. Ensure seamless integration with CRM (Customer Relationship Management), marketing automation, analytics, and other relevant tools.
- Sales Enablement – Collaborate with Revenue Operations and Sales Operations to educate on the technical aspects of the product and how it brings value. This includes sales training materials and ongoing support.
- Prototyping and Proof of Concept – Create prototypes of concepts to demonstrate the product’s capabilities.
- Technical Documentation – Responsible for creating technical documentation, including process diagrams, API documentation and requirements.
- Data and Analytics - Establish data-driven processes and systems for monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on sales and marketing performance. Leverage data to provide insights that inform decision-making and drive revenue growth.
- Process Optimization - Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to optimize processes, workflows, and lead management, making them more efficient and aligned with business objectives. Implement best practices to maximize the ROI (Return on Investment) on technology investments.
- Change Management - Drive change management efforts to ensure successful adoption of new technologies and processes within the sales and marketing organization.
WE SHOULD TALK IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU
- 7+ years business systems leadership experience across Sales/Revenue Operations, GTM and other business applications in a B2B SaaS (software as a service) or technology business
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years total information systems or other relevant work experience
- Understanding of sales, marketing, and delivery processes in a B2B SaaS environment
- Expertise in Salesforce.com and other systems used by Sales, Customer Success, Delivery and Marketing teams; hands-on experience with coding, customization, implementation, and systems integration
- Certification as Salesforce Administrator, Advanced Admin, Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant or Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Expertise in business reporting and BI (Business Intelligence) tools
- Expertise in leading internal and external technical teams
- Expertise in access identity and access controls
- Expertise in data integrations and data mappings
- Digital marketing systems experience preferred.
- Strong business acumen required, including demonstrated ability to solve complex business problems
- Solid organizational, management, administrative and human relations skills, and a style which exhibits leadership, collaboration, and teamwork
- Strong history of quickly building relationships, gaining credibility, and partnering with business leaders
- Eastern/Central Time Zone location preferred
- Atlanta/Chicago/Houston locations preferred
This is a remote work environment role. Some travel may be required.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Authenticity fuels our work. In fact, it’s one of our Syndigo Values. To achieve the best version of our organization, we know it takes new ideas, new approaches, new perspectives and new ways of thinking. A purpose we are 100% committed to cultivating.
Diversity is woven into our fabric at Syndigo and it’s how we stay an industry leader, innovating technology solutions that equip our customers with everything they need to be successful!
All are welcome here and we invite you to join our team if you are ready to help us continue that growth!
Syndigo, to process applications, holds onto data for a "reasonable time" after applications are submitted. This data is stored for Syndigo's internal use by HR/Recruiting Staff only. Verified requests for data deletion and exports will be completed upon request.
Syndigo Job Applicant Privacy Notice
At Syndigo, we care about your privacy. As you go through our recruitment process, we are committed to being transparent about how we process your personal data. To learn more about how Syndigo processes your personal data, go to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.