Senior Software Engineer - Backend
Here at Syndigo, we're enabling our clients to deliver better eCommerce experiences. We've mastered the right data, right now. From creation to sale, that's the value our partners get from us - a holistic, truly differentiated end-to-end solution that closes the loop while increasing sales.
Basically, we're the accurate data behind how people feel when they shop online with confidence!
We cannot do all of this without our amazing people! Our employees make the magic happen here at Syndigo and we're growing rapidly! We're ready for you to collaborate with us to challenge the status quo!
Syndigo enables commerce by supporting the efficient transfer of product information through its network of brands and their customers. The company provides descriptive product and nutritional information, images and other digital media, powered by deep analytics to empower engaging brand experiences online and in store. Through Syndigo’s integrated platform, Content Experience Suite, clients can publish, manage, syndicate and audit product content across the largest trading network of brands and recipients in the world.
HOW WE’LL BE WINNING TOGETHER DAY TO DAY
- Design, Develop and test highly scalable software applications using software best practices and applying various design patterns.
- Develop innovative capabilities to add new and robust reporting capabilities using various insights/analytics to the platform.
- Design, Develop and Enhance REST API along with testing using tools such as Postman.
- Write automated unit tests and conduct code reviews.
- Troubleshoot and issue resolution of existing reports/analytics.
- Collaborate with Product, QA and DevOps teams on requirements, operations, and automation.
- Agile software development using Jira/Confluence.
- Collaborate with team members across multiple geographic locations as well as time zones.
WE SHOULD TALK IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU
- 8+ years of experience in designing and developing software using Microsoft technologies.
- Proficient in SQL and writing stored procedures handling large volumes of data.
- Proficient in C# and ASP.NET core
- Experience with REST API/Postman
- Experience with Message Broker
- Experience with Git Repository
- Experience with No SQL
- Experience in high volume data processing preferred.
- Experience with SQL Server, Azure Service Bus, Azure DevOps, Elastic search, Redis, Cosmos preferred.
- Knowledge of e-commerce platforms preferred.
- Knowledge of data analysis preferred.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Authenticity fuels our work. In fact, it’s one of our Syndigo Values. To achieve the best version of our organization, we know it takes new ideas, new approaches, new perspectives and new ways of thinking. A purpose we are 100% committed to cultivating.
Diversity is woven into our fabric at Syndigo and it’s how we stay an industry leader, innovating technology solutions that equip our customers with everything they need to be successful!
All are welcome here and we invite you to join our team if you are ready to help us continue that growth!
Syndigo, to process applications, holds onto data for a "reasonable time" after applications are submitted. This data is stored for Syndigo's internal use by HR/Recruiting Staff only. Verified requests for data deletion and exports will be completed upon request.
Syndigo Job Applicant Privacy Notice
At Syndigo, we care about your privacy. As you go through our recruitment process, we are committed to being transparent about how we process your personal data. To learn more about how Syndigo processes your personal data, go to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.