Software Engineer _ Devops
Here at Syndigo, we're enabling our clients to deliver better eCommerce experiences. We've mastered the right data, right now. From creation to sale, that's the value our partners get from us - a holistic, truly differentiated end-to-end solution that closes the loop while increasing sales.
Basically, we're the accurate data behind how people feel when they shop online with confidence!
We cannot do all of this without our amazing people! Our employees make the magic happen here at Syndigo and we're growing rapidly! We're ready for you to collaborate with us to challenge the status quo!
Experienced Senior level developer with experience in software design, coding and debugging. You will gain exciting real-world software engineering experience in a fast paced, dynamic environment of a thriving company..
We frequently work in small teams to solve problems, explore new technologies, and learn from one another. The ideal developer for this environment will be a core hands-on individual who’s enthusiastic and collaborative.
Role and Responsibilities
- Build high performance, scalable and extensible applications using Syndigo’s data platform
- Understand product requirements and develop software architectures and designs to bring them to life
- Develop applications with latest technologies ranging from frond-end libraries to back-end frameworks
- Deliver in an agile model
- Mentoring team members to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers.
- Collaborate with Engineering Architects, Solution Leads, Business Analysts and external stake holder.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years of experience leveraging object-oriented design practices in Java with good understanding of REST API and JSON, XML Structures
- 3+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Must have experience working with cloud resources (Azure)
- Working knowledge of Deployment using Jenkins is a plus
- The ability to take raw product requirements and develop software architectures and designs to bring them to life.
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Sharp analytical abilities, proven design skills and a track record of delivery.
- Working knowledge of front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations, modularity, use of abstractions, defensive coding, etc.
- Experience influencing software engineers’ best practices within your team.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering
- Ability to work as an individual contributor & work with remote teams
- Knowledge of Scala Programming language would be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of Azure Cosmos, Elastic search, Kafka will be an added advantage
- Knowledge about Polymer / Angular or similar frameworks & libraries will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of Deployment using Jenkins would be an added advantage.
Why to choose Syndigo
- Work Life Balance
- You would be working on the latest technology stack.
- Will be part of an incredibly talented group of team members working on very strategic modules of the Syndigo product line
- Opportunity to work on various modules of Application development & different phases from ideation to delivery
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Authenticity fuels our work. In fact, it’s one of our Syndigo Values. To achieve the best version of our organization, we know it takes new ideas, new approaches, new perspectives and new ways of thinking. A purpose we are 100% committed to cultivating.
Diversity is woven into our fabric at Syndigo and it’s how we stay an industry leader, innovating technology solutions that equip our customers with everything they need to be successful!
All are welcome here and we invite you to join our team if you are ready to help us continue that growth!
Syndigo, to process applications, holds onto data for a "reasonable time" after applications are submitted. This data is stored for Syndigo's internal use by HR/Recruiting Staff only. Verified requests for data deletion and exports will be completed upon request.
Syndigo Job Applicant Privacy Notice
At Syndigo, we care about your privacy. As you go through our recruitment process, we are committed to being transparent about how we process your personal data. To learn more about how Syndigo processes your personal data, go to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.