Development Lead - UI/UX
Here at Syndigo, we're enabling our clients to deliver better eCommerce experiences. We've mastered the right data, right now. From creation to sale, that's the value our partners get from us - a holistic, truly differentiated end-to-end solution that closes the loop while increasing sales.
Basically, we're the accurate data behind how people feel when they shop online with confidence!
We cannot do all of this without our amazing people! Our employees make the magic happen here at Syndigo and we're growing rapidly! We're ready for you to collaborate with us to challenge the status quo!
As a Development Lead, you will become an integral part of our creative and agile product development team. Your primary responsibility will be to lead and collaborate with the team to develop engaging user-facing features. You will be working in a diverse cultural environment and collaborating with creative minds from all over the world.
To be successful in this role you have to be a proactive individual, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and a track record of taking complex concepts and implementing practical solutions.
Here are some of your responsibilities. We are interested in knowing what else you can add to this –
- Lead the engineering team by defining the scope of work, driving the day-to-day activities in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Cooperate with the stakeholders and the product team to understand and document software requirements and ensure application UI meets the functional requirements.
- Work with our UI/UX team and designers to develop dynamic and customized solutions for individual enterprise customers.
If what you read so far excites you about joining us, then we would like you to be already equipped with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s / master’s degree in computer science or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- 7+ years of software development experience
- Proven experience in leading a software development team at a product company, ability to take product requirements, and develop.
These are the frameworks/libraries/tools we use today:
- PolymerJS / Lit / AngularJS
- NGINX, NodeJS, GO lang
- CSS LESS or SASS frameworks
- Web load balancers, web servers, web authentication design patterns and libraries (Oath, PassportJS, SAML, etc.), web sockets and libraries
- Browser-based data visualization libraries such as Google charts and Highcharts.
- Webpack, Vulcanize, npm, Bower, Git
- Wireframes/Prototyping (Figma, Illustrator, Sketch, etc.)
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Authenticity fuels our work. In fact, it’s one of our Syndigo Values. To achieve the best version of our organization, we know it takes new ideas, new approaches, new perspectives and new ways of thinking. A purpose we are 100% committed to cultivating.
Diversity is woven into our fabric at Syndigo and it’s how we stay an industry leader, innovating technology solutions that equip our customers with everything they need to be successful!
All are welcome here and we invite you to join our team if you are ready to help us continue that growth!
Syndigo, to process applications, holds onto data for a "reasonable time" after applications are submitted. This data is stored for Syndigo's internal use by HR/Recruiting Staff only. Verified requests for data deletion and exports will be completed upon request.
Syndigo Job Applicant Privacy Notice
At Syndigo, we care about your privacy. As you go through our recruitment process, we are committed to being transparent about how we process your personal data. To learn more about how Syndigo processes your personal data, go to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.