Here at Syndigo, we're enabling our clients to deliver better eCommerce experiences. We've mastered the right data, right now. From creation to sale, that's the value our partners get from us - a holistic, truly differentiated end-to-end solution that closes the loop while increasing sales.
Basically, we're the accurate data behind how people feel when they shop online with confidence!
We cannot do all of this without our amazing people! Our employees make the magic happen here at Syndigo and we're growing rapidly! We're ready for you to collaborate with us to challenge the status quo!
The mission of a Syndigo Account Executive is to take a consultative approach to retain customers and grow their investment across Syndigo’s core solution lines while helping clients meet their goals.The Account Executive is responsible for managing the business relationship, growth strategy, engagement plan, and overall value realization to a defined list of existing customers. This is a quota-carrying sales role focused on SMB clients and is measured by a renewal and growth quota. Candidates will either be remote with some travel (~10%) or in a hybrid role, being onsite in the Syndigo office 1-2 days per week in downtown Chicago, IL.
HOW WE'LL BE WINNING TOGETHER DAY TO DAY
- Maintain and form new relationships with different buyers at small to mid-market brands
- Always considering the customer perspective with a focus on maximizing value realization and growth with existing and future relationships
- Manage the full sales cycle for renewals, upsell, and cross-sell using Syndigo’s technology stack and cross-departmental expertise as primary resources
- Lead strategic contract negotiations to best align service options to client needs while meeting growth targets
- Dedicate time to advancing knowledge and skill set to achieve KPIs and grow as a sales professional
- Leverage the tech stack to make data-driven decisions, document customer communication, prioritize approach to the territory, stay organized, and accurately forecast revenue outcomes
- Diagnose and engage higher risk customers and leverage internal resources to direct a resolution strategy
- Proactively engage cross-functionally to bring new product development, client engagement, and competitive intelligence strategies to the larger team
- Navigate Syndigo's solutions on behalf of the client, ensuring the appropriate solution is proposed to meet a client's problems.
- Educate clients on the benefits of Syndigo's solution through articulation of Syndigo's value proposition.
WE SHOULD TALK IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU:
- 0 - 2 years sales experience
- Motivation to learn, problem solve, and develop skills to be successful in tech sales
- Familiar with the fundamentals of sales and the basics of customer service
- Strong relationship building and inter-personal skills
- Ability to write and speak clearly, and professionally
- Comfortable with technology to accelerate sales performance and prioritize the approach to a territory
- Strong organization and time management skills are critical
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience in SaaS, managed services, and analytics is a major plus
- Experience doing business with consumer brands and/or retailers is a plus
- Previous training and practice with ValueSelling as a sales methodology is a major plus
- Experience using Salesforce is a major plus
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Authenticity fuels our work. In fact, it’s one of our Syndigo Values. To achieve the best version of our organization, we know it takes new ideas, new approaches, new perspectives and new ways of thinking. A purpose we are 100% committed to cultivating.
Diversity is woven into our fabric at Syndigo and it’s how we stay an industry leader, innovating technology solutions that equip our customers with everything they need to be successful!
All are welcome here and we invite you to join our team if you are ready to help us continue that growth!
Syndigo, to process applications, holds onto data for a "reasonable time" after applications are submitted. This data is stored for Syndigo's internal use by HR/Recruiting Staff only. Verified requests for data deletion and exports will be completed upon request.
Syndigo Job Applicant Privacy Notice
At Syndigo, we care about your privacy. As you go through our recruitment process, we are committed to being transparent about how we process your personal data. To learn more about how Syndigo processes your personal data, go to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.