CAD Operator (6-month contract)
One team. Global challenges. Infinite opportunities. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. For more than 35 years, Viasat has helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and militaries around the globe communicate. We’re looking for people who think big, act fearlessly, and create an inclusive environment that drives positive impact to join our team.
What you'll do
Providing AutoCAD drawings as part of the Systems Integration team.
- Production of high quality CAD drawings for all departments
- Work closely with project engineers to manage the priorities for completion of CAD drawings
- Maintain & control the drawing office database using Microsoft Access
Conversion of drawing to DXF, DGN, PDF formats to suit project requirements
- Provide internal support to all departments for all CAD services
- Provide external support to clients & suppliers for all CAD services
- Archive all drawings relating to completed projects
What you'll need
• Educated to a minimum of HNC level in a relevant technical subject
• Competent in the use of the latest Autocad release
What will help you on the job
• Experience in working in a similar environment
Viasat is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, genetics, age, or veteran status or any other applicable legally protected status or characteristic. If you would like to request an accommodation on the basis of disability for completing this on-line application, please click here.