One team. Global challenges. Infinite opportunities. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. For more than 35 years, Viasat has helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and militaries around the globe communicate. We’re looking for people who think big, act fearlessly, and create an inclusive environment that drives positive impact to join our team.
What you'll do
Viasat is internationally renowned as an innovative, high-growth and world leader technology Company. At ViaSat UK we specialize in the design, development and delivery of information assurance and cyber security solutions for government and corporate applications which hold prestigious accreditations worldwide. Joining Viasat UK means successful candidates will have the uniqueopportunity to work on the development of a variety of leading edge products and applications within the security andcommunications industry.
This role will report to the Key Supplier Account Manager
Successful candidates must be capable of obtaining (or already hold) security clearance to work on UK Government projects.
What you'll need
- Goods Inwards and Receipting of Stock, including visual quality inspection.
- Location of Stock and Stock Checks.
- Maintain accurate stock information on our internal systems.
- General Picking and Packing duties.
- Outbound Shipping and Collections.
- Liaising with Logistics companies.
- General Housekeeping of Stock Areas.
- Supporting the production team with deliverables.
- Supporting the production team with minor equipment maintenance.
- Adhering to company processes and procedures.
- Health and Safety awareness and compliance.
What will help you on the job
- Excellent Team Player
- Good Communication skills, both written and Verbal
- Good understanding of MS Packages
- Can do attitude
- Responsible and able to work to deadlines
- MRP / ERP System knowledge is desirable.
- Reliable and willing to offer some flexibility
Viasat is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, genetics, age, or veteran status or any other applicable legally protected status or characteristic. If you would like to request an accommodation on the basis of disability for completing this on-line application, please click here.