Come for the culture, grow your career, and enjoy the journey
When you join PROS, you’re joining a community of people who genuinely care – about their work, communities, customers, and each other. We empower our teams to be their best from anywhere, and trust that wherever you are, you’re going to bring your best self and do your best work.
We take care of our people so you can focus on our customers, business priorities and the important things outside of work. We prioritize flexibility and wellbeing to help our people:
- Rest: Quarterly Recharge Days, company-wide mental health holidays to unplug
- Reset: Work Well Wednesdays, a ‘quiet’ day to help prioritize focused work with minimal distractions
- Recharge: Trusted Time Off (US) so you can plan for the time you need when you need it
- Reap rewards: Competitive benefits and compensation packages, including paid maternity and paternity leave, adoption and IVF benefits, baby bucks, 401(k) match, pet insurance and more
- Reach your full potential: Leadership training, dedicated people leader programs and resources, Learn and Connect cultural series, active Employee Resource Groups
We celebrate and embrace different views and ideas, and all play a role in fostering an inclusive environment that encourages and protects diversity of thought. Our inclusive culture is one of the reasons we’re a Great Place to Work.
Our customers tell us over and over that they ultimately choose PROS because of our people. They love our solutions, but at the end of the day, they don’t choose our technology—they choose us, and that is the ultimate compliment.
We invite you to join our team and grow your career at PROS! Help us shape the future of how companies compete and win in their markets!
A Day in the Life of the Security Architect -About the role:
Identity and Access Management (IAM):
- Work closely with the IAM team to design, implement, and maintain IAM solutions.
- Lead the development and implementation of a Zero Trust architecture, ensuring that trust is never assumed, and that security is always maintained.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to access controls, authentication, and authorization processes.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure compliance with security policies and industry standards.
- Assist in developing and implementing network security strategies to protect the organization's infrastructure.
- Monitor and analyze network traffic for potential security threats.
- Recommend and configure security controls and firewalls to mitigate risks.
- Manage and secure endpoints across the organization, including desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
- Deploy and configure endpoint security solutions to safeguard against malware and other threats.
- Stay updated on emerging threats and vulnerabilities to proactively address potential risks.
IAM technology Expertise:
- Serve as a subject matter expert for IAM technologies, ensuring the optimal performance and security of these systems.
- Participate in the deployment, integration, and customization of these identity and authentication solutions.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including IT, development, and compliance teams, to ensure security standards are met.
- Provide guidance and support to other team members and assist in their professional development.
- Evaluate IT changes and exceptions for security implications.
- 8+ years of experience in information security, with a focus on IAM, network security, and endpoint management.
- Expert knowledge of SSO, SAML, OAuth2, OIDC, FIDO, WebAuthN
- Working knowledge of proficiencies and controls such as Privileged Account Management (PAM) including privileged account vaulting, privileged session management, and endpoint privilege management, Identity Governance and Administration including identity lifecycle management (joiner, mover, leaver), access certification, and access rights governance
- Architect must have a deep understanding of networking technology and how it can be used to support business goals.
- Architect must have experience with Public Cloud architecture
- A background in development or at least experience with code reviews would be a plus.
- Understanding of security best practices, standards, and compliance frameworks (e.g., NIST, ISO 27001).
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CompTIA Security+, or equivalent would be a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically and strategically about security issues.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field.
Key characteristics and skills for success
About our hybrid workplace
Most work activities are performed in a home office or office environment and require little to moderate physical exertion. Work activities may require periods of extended hours, critical deadlines, and complex situations. To successfully complete the tasks of this position, individuals must be able to communicate clearly (in writing and verbally), comprehend business terminology and interpret data.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this position. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
PROS culture and the truly extraordinary people who work here are at the very core of our success. We have a passion for what we do, and we won’t stop until we’ve delivered on our promises. We’re committed to the success of our customers. That’s why we think harder and dream bigger – so our customers can go even further than they ever imagined possible.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company that has 30+ years of proven success with a long runway of more success.
Our people make PROS stand out from the rest. If you want to be a part of something truly extraordinary, come help us shape the future of how companies compete and win in their markets.
Most work activities are performed in an office or home-office environment and require little to moderate physical exertion. Work activities may require periods of extended hours, critical deadlines and stressful situations. To successfully complete the tasks of this position, individuals must be able to communicate clearly (in writing and orally), comprehend business terminology, interpret numerical data.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.