Executive Account Manager
PROS Inc. provides AI-powered solutions that optimize selling in the digital economy. PROS solutions make it possible for companies to price, configure and sell their products and services in an omnichannel environment with speed, precision, and consistency. Our customers, who are leaders in their markets, benefit from decades of data science expertise infused into our industry solutions.
EveryMundo, A PROS Company (www.everymundo.com) is a global leader in airline performance marketing technology, currently extending to cater other industries including hospitality and events. We help our customers drive direct-channel growth with high-performance solutions. Our products increase traffic, improve conversion rate, enhance user experience, and drive brand engagement on and off the client’s website.
This candidate will play a key role in helping PROS achieve its business development objectives worldwide. This is a hands-on role for a seasoned salesperson with experience in highly complex B2B SaaS sales to travel brands. The right person for the position has expertise and an active personal network in the travel verticals including airlines and hotels and is interested in traveling the world on behalf of the Company.
What You'll Enjoy about this Opportunity
As part of a dynamic team, this role offers an opportunity for professional growth in an industry leading company. The hospitality customer vertical is newly emerging at PROS and you will have the ability to both shape our sales practices and develop as a manager.
What You'll Do
- Drive EveryMundo's travel offer marketing SaaS business development efforts through targeted sales activities including prospecting, developing new opportunities, closing existing opportunities, and conference attendance.
- Influence and evolve EveryMundo’s go-to-market strategy in the targeted travel verticals.
- Leverage an entrepreneurial, ownership mentality to exhibit consistent year-over-year growth in both client base and recurring revenue to support EveryMundo’s business goals.
- Display initiative in self-guided learning about products, processes, company, and industry
- Travel internationally to conduct face-to-face meetings with prospects and customers.
- Understand each prospect’s unique needs and communicate EveryMundo’s unique value propositions to align with these needs.
- Construct commercial agreements to suit the needs of prospects that align with EveryMundo’s objectives and requirements.
- Follow EveryMundo’s established end-to-end sales process for all products and opportunities.
- Work closely with our Customer Performance team to manage all upsell opportunities to existing customers.
- Manage interdepartmental communication to address unique business development opportunities.
- Learn and continually refresh knowledge about technically complex product suite and clearly articulate EveryMundo’s evolving UVPs.
- Manage pipeline using Salesforce CRM software.
- Report directly to Global Head of Sales with consistent communication with the Company’s President and Global Sales team and partners.
What You Have
- At least 5 years of business development experience
- Mandarin and English fluency (Chinese is considered as an advantage)
- Multiple years of experience selling B2B SaaS products in the either the airline or hospitality vertical.
- An active network of contacts within travel brands’ technology value chains that you are prepared to leverage
- Proven track record of sales success and clear evidence of ability to exceed sales goals.
- Ownership mentality to independently develop and manage sales opportunities.
- Experience managing sales opportunities with long sales cycles.
- Experience building and executing region-specific sales strategy.
- Strong attention to detail and clear communicator and listener, both in-person and virtually.
- Ability to deliver clear and compelling offers to senior level and technical teams.
- Excellence in simultaneously managing multiple sales opportunities.
- Digitally-savvy with a genuine interest in/good understanding of SaaS; ability to understand our niche technology and clearly communicate our solutions’ value.
- A logical, data-driven mindset backed up by a creative and diligent approach to relationship building.
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field.
- Proficiency in Salesforce (or other CRM), Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Singapore permanent residence or citizenship
- A Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field.
Your Pathway To Success
Within 1 month:
- A technical understanding of our product offerings and our position within the travel marketing tech market
- Review current Sales pipeline and begin managing opportunities
- Begin outreach to current travel network to develop new opportunities
Within 3 months:
- Demonstrate clear understanding of EveryMundo’s full product portfolio
- Develop new sales opportunities in assigned markets
- Take over communication for selected ongoing sales opportunities
- Independently conduct in-depth product demonstrations to teams
Within 6 months:
- Support annual sales forecast of EveryMundo’s sales efforts through clear and robust pipeline
- Demonstrate ability to effectively close deals
- Assist Global Sales team in refining existing Sales process
Within 12 months of employment
- Show clear growth in key markets through expanded customer base and increased recurring revenue amongst existing Customers
- Grow year-over-year sales pipeline to ensure EveryMundo’s continued growth worldwide.
PROS culture and the truly extraordinary people who work here are at the very core of our success. We have a passion for what we do, and we won’t stop until we’ve delivered on our promises. We’re committed to the success of our customers. That’s why we think harder and dream bigger – so our customers can go even further than they ever imagined possible.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company that has 30+ years of proven success with a long runway of more success.
Our people make PROS stand out from the rest. If you want to be a part of something truly extraordinary, come help us shape the future of how companies compete and win in their markets.
Most work activities are performed in an office or home-office environment and require little to moderate physical exertion. Work activities may require periods of extended hours, critical deadlines and stressful situations. To successfully complete the tasks of this position, individuals must be able to communicate clearly (in writing and orally), comprehend business terminology, interpret numerical data.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.