Project Manager I
The Project Manager will be responsible for identifying and delivering quantifiable business values that is consistent with the customer’s objectives utilizing implementation methodologies and partnering with functional, industry, and technical specialists to assist with the configuration and integration of innovative solutions.
- Identify and deliver quantifiable business value that is consistent with the customer’s objectives.
- Establish, track, and manage project expectations as related to critical path activities for application deployment;
- Contribute to customer satisfaction by providing timely and functional solutions;
- Utilize implementation methodologies and best practices to deliver projects successfully;
- Ensure that all project deliverables are met on time. Track progress and provide status reports;
- Identifies and mitigates implementation risks. Manage and control project scope;
- Provide summary of implementation costs versus plan;
- Provide timely communications (verbal and written) to leadership, project teams, and business customers as appropriate;
- Work alongside functional, industry, and technical specialists to assist with the implementation and integration of innovative solutions including methods, techniques, tools, change management, and training;
- Analyze business processes that will contribute to the configuration of PROS solutions;
- Understand pricing software solutions and price management solutions to maximize customer value;
- Must be able to work alongside multiple disciplines within PROS, such as business development, product management, and development.
- 2+ years of experience managing and leading projects and project teams through the entire project life-cycle;
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization, externally and internally, in sales and implementation engagements;
- Strong analytical (statistics, financial analysis) and business acumen;
- Experience with requirements definition and/or business process definition;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and comfortable in customer environments;
- Strong aptitude for analytical concepts, demonstrated leadership ability, strong verbal and electronic communication skills;
- Strong customer focus, excellent teamwork abilities, integrity, and relationship-building skills;
- Time management skills are a must, as well as the ability to be flexible and creative;
- Experience with project management tools;
- Ability to travel around 20%;
- Excellent English.
- PMP certification (or equivalent);
- Experience in pricing, revenue management, SCM or CRM;
- Previous consulting experience;
- MBA or Master’s degree with a concentration in math, statistics, finance, economics, or engineering;
PROS culture and the truly extraordinary people who work here are at the very core of our success. We have a passion for what we do, and we won’t stop until we’ve delivered on our promises. We’re committed to the success of our customers. That’s why we think harder and dream bigger – so our customers can go even further than they ever imagined possible.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company that has 30+ years of proven success with a long runway of more success.
Our people make PROS stand out from the rest. If you want to be a part of something truly extraordinary, come help us shape the future of how companies compete and win in their markets.
Most work activities are performed in an office or home-office environment and require little to moderate physical exertion. Work activities may require periods of extended hours, critical deadlines and stressful situations. To successfully complete the tasks of this position, individuals must be able to communicate clearly (in writing and orally), comprehend business terminology, interpret numerical data.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.