Licensed Telehealth Therapist- Contract (Texas)
Partum Health is seeking a licensed therapist to join our world class team of behavioral health specialists in Texas. The Therapist will provide telehealth care to patients and will work within our multidisciplinary model that brings together pelvic health physical therapists, lactation consultants, nutritionists, doulas and dedicated care coordinators to make Partum Health’s innovative and high impact whole person care care model for growing families a reality.
As a valuable member of our team you’ll be responsible for delivering clinical care- in both the antepartum and postpartum period. The role includes evaluating, diagnosing, counseling, educating and treating patients in Texas through telehealth appointments.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing passionate team focused on advancing women’s health for mothers, babies and their families. This is a contractor role and offers the flexibility to set your own hours and grow with our team.
- Provide individual therapy sessions in a telehealth setting for patients navigating the parenthood journey from pre-conception through to postpartum and those suffering from common maternal mental health related conditions
- For each patient Evaluate functional needs and outcomes
- Diagnose and/or evaluates mental and emotional disorders of individuals and administers programs of treatment.
- Treat psychological disorders to effect improved adjustments utilizing various psychological techniques
- Select appropriate treatment approaches and plan frequency and duration of therapy.
- Continually review patients’ needs and adjust care plans to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
- Communicate via our HIPAA compliant chat with patients as needed.
- Collaborate with our cross functional teams to ensure exceptional care for your patients in our innovative care model
- Document progress in accordance with practice standards within our HIPAA compliant EHR and maintain patient confidentiality
- Consistently ensure a world-class level of clinical care and help us raise the bar on maternal care for all.
- Demonstrated excellent written/verbal communication skills and excellent "bedside" manner
- Excitement to join a team building an innovative model for supporting growing families
- Commitment to delivering exceptional, evidence based care to clients and are hungry to achieve great clinical outcomes for your clients
- You bring, creativity and flexibility to the work and a client service orientation
- Excellent at forging successful and respectful relationships with the entire team
Qualifications and work requirements:
- Able to commit to at least 5 hours of client care per week via telehealth
- Opportunities available for many degree levels:
- Licensed Psychologist (Psy.D)
- Clinical Social Worker- Masters Degree in social work (LCSW, LICSW, ACSW)
- Mental Health Counselor, Clinician, Therapist- Masters Degree (e.g. LPC, LMFT, LCADAC)
- Psychiatric or Mental health Nurse Practitioner
- Maintenance of State Licensure in good standing as required by the State in which Mental Health Provider practices their trade.
- Demonstrated interest in Women’s Health
- You have 1+ year experience in a patient facing role.
- Ability to carry professional liability insurance covering care provided.
- Bi-lingal a plus
Why Work as a Therapist at Partum Health:
- Work when you want: You set your own hours each week including the option to open or close weekends and evening hours. No pre-defined shifts - work when and for as long as you want!
- We manage the Admin: We will manage credentialing, find you patients, enroll patients into your care, maintain an easy to use EHR, and submit claims so you can focus on care.
- Simplified, timely and competitive pay: Get paid competitively based on your credentials for delivering care- payments for services provided, period. Without the hassle of managing clinical billing (we take care of that). Get paid within a week of delivering care.
- Enjoy the benefits of our virtual care model for behavioral health: Have the flexibility to work from home (or where you want!!) while resulting in exceptional results for patients.
- Make an impact: Work with a highly motivated patient population during one of the most important phases of their lives- preconception through the perinatal period. Help implement a proactive approach to care with the potential to dramatically improve outcomes for patients.
- Learn and grow with us: We believe in continued growth, as part of our team you will have opportunities to expand beyond your clinical skills and collaborate with the full time team to develop our product and service offerings.
Partum Health is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws