Software Engineer, Web Application
Who We Are
Nuro exists to better everyday life through robotics. The company’s custom electric autonomous vehicles are designed to bring the things you need—from produce to prescriptions—right to your home. Nuro’s autonomous, goods-focused solution can give you valuable time back and more freedom to do what you love. This convenient, eco-friendly alternative to driving has the potential to make streets safer and cities more livable.
About the Role
As we are approaching a matured commercial operation and at scale testing, the ability to visualize fleet status and using software toolings to increase operational efficiency plays a key role in our business strategy. As a Software Engineer, Web Application, you will work in the Mission Control team under Teleoperation, with a diverse team of engineers to build various web applications and toolings to visualize the whole fleet status, and improve the operational efficiency. You will collaborate closely with our robotics, infrastructure, hardware, autonomy, operations, and product teams to close the loop for autonomy system testing and visualization, and meet real-world demands.
About the Work
- Build full stack web applications for fleet management
- Build full stack web applications for resources allocation and optimization on operation tasks
- Build an CI/CD pipeline for UI/UX feature development and testing
- Work with autonomy team, operation and other XFN partners to deliver high impact feature in time
- Test systems in real-world environments, gather feedback and drive innovation
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D in Computer Science, Mathematics, or closely related field
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Proficient with front end technologies including Typescript, Graphql, React, Vite
- Working knowledge of back end development including K8S deployment, database and business logic implementation in Go
- 1+ years working experience with web full stack development
At Nuro, your base pay is one part of your total compensation package. For this position, the reasonably expected base pay range is between $125,400 and $188,100 for the level at which this job has been scoped. Your base pay will depend on several factors, including your experience, qualifications, education, location, and skills. In the event that you are considered for a different level, a higher or lower pay range would apply. This position is also eligible for an annual performance bonus, equity, and a competitive benefits package.
At Nuro, we celebrate differences and are committed to a diverse workplace that fosters inclusion and psychological safety for all employees. Nuro is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and expressly prohibits any form of workplace discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by your hire date to be eligible to start the role. Proof of vaccination will be required by your start date. Nuro will consider and review accommodation requests based on medical, religious, or other grounds as required by applicable law for qualified candidates.