Who We Are
Nuro exists to better everyday life through robotics. The company’s custom electric autonomous vehicles are designed to bring the things you need—from produce to prescriptions—right to your home. Nuro’s autonomous, goods-focused solution can give you valuable time back and more freedom to do what you love. This convenient, eco-friendly alternative to driving has the potential to make streets safer and cities more livable.
About the Role
The Benefits Analyst will administer and communicate Nuro's employee benefits programs. This will include group health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, workers comp, leave of absence, flexible spending, and retirement plans.
About the Work
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all benefits-related questions or concerns regarding plan provisions, enrollments, and eligibility
- Partner with People Systems on design, configuration, and testing of Workday Benefits and any new vendor file set-up
- Partner with external vendors to coordinate leave of absence and worker’s compensation programs, including ongoing case management
- Maintain timely audit and filing compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements, including completion of annual compliance testing for our 401(k), health, and welfare plans, and distribution of all legally required documents (e.g., SPDs, SARs, plan notices, etc.)
- Review benefits invoices to ensure accuracy and timeliness of payments to vendors
- Responsible for all benefit related communications including open enrollment material, benefit guides and intranet content
- Maintain strong collaborative partnerships with People Systems, Accounting, and HR Business Partners
- You’re experienced. You have 3+ years of related HR and/or benefits experience. Workday experience is a plus.
- You are knowledgeable. You are familiar with pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements affecting employee benefits programs
- You are detail oriented. You like to cross your t’s and dot your i’s, and know that a great employee experience means tailoring our experiences to each individual.
- You get it done. You pitch in where needed, with no job too big or too small.
- You are a team player and collaborator. You enjoy working with different teams and aim to make it better for everyone involved.
- You have strong ethics and discretion. You have a high degree of personal integrity and work ethic, and are able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information both internally and externally.
At Nuro, your base pay is one part of your total compensation package. For this position, the reasonably expected base pay range is between $94,050 and $141,550 for the level at which this job has been scoped. Your base pay will depend on several factors, including your experience, qualifications, education, location, and skills. In the event that you are considered for a different level, a higher or lower pay range would apply. This position is also eligible for an annual performance bonus, equity, and a competitive benefits package.
At Nuro, we celebrate differences and are committed to a diverse workplace that fosters inclusion and psychological safety for all employees. Nuro is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and expressly prohibits any form of workplace discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by your hire date to be eligible to start the role. Proof of vaccination will be required by your start date. Nuro will consider and review accommodation requests based on medical, religious, or other grounds as required by applicable law for qualified candidates.
Something looks off?