We believe Houstonians can be role models for how the world tackles its most pressing issues: When faced with a crisis, we come together, support each other, and solve problems. That’s why we work to inspire, connect, and empower Houston’s diverse changemakers to develop sustainable solutions with scalable impact. We are building inclusive and equitable spaces where people can easily plug in, access resources, convene, and actively advocate for each other. We are strengthening relationships among stakeholders to grow an innovation ecosystem where people collaborate across industries, cultures, identities, geographies, and generations.
YOU CAN MAKE AN IMPACT, TOO: JOIN OUR TEAM!
Impact Hub Houston seeks a purpose-driven, continuously curious, and enthusiastically engaged person to support our team and help our Members and Community Stakeholders be seen, heard, and valued.
- Help develop and support a vibrant impact innovation community through Impact Hub Houston
- Help improve how we engage and empower Impact Hub Houston Members and Stakeholders
- Grow into a Community Leader that represents us well in Houston’s Impact Ecosystem!
- Positively promote and represent Impact Hub Houston: Be a welcoming beacon to all stakeholders!
- Member Onboarding: Ensure smooth onboarding of new members. Identify bottlenecks in the process and optimize the process as opportunities arise. Follow-up with applicants and members as needed to ensure they’re set up for success!
- Member Engagement: Keep up with members and help them develop impactful relationships by connecting and engaging them with our local and global communities.
- Member Reporting: Share members’ successes so we can celebrate them, and provide feedback on their challenges so we can connect them with mentors and resources.
- Community Outreach: Regularly post and update events and opportunities on our website, Eventbrite, Nexudus, social media, etc. Design and schedule newsletters. Monitor, gather data, evaluate, report back, and provide insights and recommendations regarding audience, participant, and stakeholder engagement.
- Community Engagement: Connect with vision-/mission-aligned stakeholders and identify meaningful opportunities for mutually beneficial collaboration and support.
- Help develop, implement, organize, and track programs, projects, and initiatives, as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrated passion for social impact, collaboration, and inclusive community building
- Exceptional initiative, time management, facilitation and organizational skills
- Experience with project/program management, digital tools, and social media platforms
- Comfortable being coached and operating in an open, continuously adaptive learning environment
Part-Time: 16-20hrs per week
Reports to: Deputy Director