HTX Labs is growing and is looking for a Controller. The ideal candidate will oversee the company's financial records and bookkeeping and collaborate effectively with other departments as the company grows. The candidate will be willing to roll up their sleeves and make transactions in the accounting system while developing processes to automate them. They will also have experience leading the accounting function and delivering high-quality information.
- Financial statement preparation - monthly close and reporting
- Oversee external accountants, auditors, and tax preparers
- Appropriately develop the accounting department to meet the company's changing needs
- Establish and monitor KPIs to create an environment of partnership and accountability
- Financial analysis of results and data to drive visibility and action
- Work with program management to establish and track performance metrics
- Maintain procedures and internal controls
- Proficiency creating budgets, annual operating plans, and reports by line of business
- Experience with FP&A tools and scenario planning
- Experience in a high growth environment
- Government contracting and invoicing experience
- Change management experience
- Experience leading the accounting function
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- GAAP knowledge, CPA or MBA preferred
- Advanced QuickBooks Online user
- Advanced Microsoft Office user (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, etc.)
- Strong belief in continuous improvement
- Highly ethical with the ability to exercise professional skepticism
We are interested in qualified candidates who are eligible to work in the United States.
We are not able to sponsor visas at this time.