Newfold Digital Inc. is seeking an experienced ServiceNow Developer to join our dynamic IT team. As a ServiceNow Developer, you will play a crucial role in the design, development, and implementation of ServiceNow solutions, with a focus on IT Service Management (ITSM + CMDB), HR Service Delivery, and IT Operations Management (ITOM) modules.
What you’ll do & how you’ll make your mark.
Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into ServiceNow solutions.
Customize and configure ServiceNow to meet organizational needs, ensuring optimal performance and user experience.
Design and develop ServiceNow applications and modules, with a specific focus on ITSM, CMDB, HR Service Delivery, and specific ITOM use cases.
·Work closely with cross-functional teams to integrate ServiceNow with other key business systems and applications.
Create and maintain technical documentation, including design specifications, test plans, and user guides.
Perform troubleshooting, debugging, and issue resolution related to ServiceNow applications.
Stay updated on ServiceNow platform updates, best practices, and emerging trends
Who you are & what you’ll need to succeed.
Minimum of 5 years progressive IT experience.
Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience as a ServiceNow Admin and/or Developer.
Strong expertise in ITSM/CMDB, HR Service Delivery, and ITOM modules within the ServiceNow platform.
Experience with ServiceNow integrations and API development.
Solid understanding of ITIL processes and best practices.
Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field a plus
ServiceNow CSA certification required; CAD is a plus.
Why you’ll love us.
- We’ve evolved : We provide three work environment scenarios. You can feel like a Newfolder in a work-from-home, hybrid, or work-from-the-office environment.
- Work-life balance :Our work is thrilling and meaningful, but we know balance is key to living well.
- We celebrate one another’s differences : We’re proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion. We foster a culture of belonging. Our company and customers benefit when employees bring their authentic selves to work. We have programs that bring us together on important issues and provide learning and development opportunities for all employees. We have 20+ affinity groups where you can network and connect with Newfolders globally.
- We care about you : At Newfold, taking care of our employees is our top priority. We make sure that cutting edge benefits are in place for you. Some of the benefits you will have: We have partnered with some of the best insurance providers to provide you excellent Health Insurance options, Education/ Certification Sponsorships to give you a chance to further your knowledge, Flexi-leaves to take personal time off and much more. Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- Where can we take you? We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored, and grow their careers. Unfold new possibilities with #teamnewfold!