Senior FullStack Developer
Newfold Digital is a leading web technology company serving millions of customers globally. We have some of the industry's most prominent and storied go-to-market brands, including Bluehost, HostGator, Domain.com, Network Solutions, Register.com, MarkMonitor and Web.com.
As part of the MarkMonitor Engineering team, you will collaborate with the QA Engineers, Architects, Product Owner and DevOps team members to build reliable cloud-based software ready to be used by hundreds of corporate clients around the world.
Markmonitor provides strategic domain management solutions that help protect the revenue and reputation of the world’s leading brands. Since 1999, Markmonitor has served the domain portfolio needs of businesses around the globe, including many of the most visited websites in the world.
What you’ll do & how you’ll make your mark
- Plan, develop and implement the best software solutions that effectively satisfy business functional and non-functional requirements;
- Adhere and contribute to the Markmonitor coding standards for excellence and industry best practices regarding the development processes;
- Follow Scrum methodologies and lead work planning, estimations or refinement sessions;
- Work closely with the team and share responsibility of keeping time-commitments;
- Lead the collaboration with team members, other disciplines (DevOps) and groups (Product Management) within Markmonitor;
- Actively participate in group improvement activities and initiatives to improve processes and product quality;
- Document solutions and maintain technical specifications;
- Plan and lead the refactor, update, and extension of existing code and frameworks to remain current and maintainable;
- Continuously lead the improvement and innovation.
Who you are & what you’ll need to succeed
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Design, or related fields education and relevant work experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience is required;
- Demonstrable expert knowledge of Java;
- Experience with troubleshooting software issues;
- Understanding of Agile Scrum methodology;
- Ability to reproduce and communicate reproduction steps of a defect through writing or on a video call;
- Experience with delivering web-based applications;
- Experience with consuming, designing and extending APIs (e.g. REST, CQRS).
Why You'll Love Us
- 100% Remote job
- Connectivity aid R$180,00/month
- Meal Voucher R$44,55 per work day
- Health and dental plan
- Life insurence
- Telemedicine app
- Study time: Educacional Aid R$1.000,00/year (only after 1st company anniversary), Linkedin Learning access.
- Free website hosting plan
*Essa posição é regime CLT e paga o salário mensal em reais