Senior Software Engineer
Newfold Digital is a leading web technology company serving nearly seven million customers globally. Established in 2021 through the combination of leading web services providers Endurance Web Presence and Web.com Group, our portfolio of brands includes: Bluehost, BigRock, ResellerClub, CrazyDomains, HostGator, Network Solutions, Register.com, Web.com and many others. We help customers of all sizes build a digital presence that delivers results. With our extensive product offerings and personalized support, we take pride in collaborating with our customers to serve their online presence needs.
What you will do:
As a Lead Engineer, we require you to demonstrate strong hands-on experience and drive the platform you’re contributing to by constantly evolving and adopting best practices. You will also represent front-end teams in architecture forums and also lead by example.
- Collaborate with multiple partners of project and liaison communication between technical and business teams.
- Responsible for architecting and defining the Front-end framework to solve complex designs and interactions.
- Working closely with user experience designers, graphic designers, fellow software engineers, and quality engineers to meet measurable goals
- Translating wireframes into prototypes and production-ready code using CSS and semantic HTML mark-up compatible with major browsers
- Discussing technical solutions with team members and providing innovative, new ideas
- Continually seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of industry trends
- Act as the impulse by providing clear guidance to the team’s questions during the implementation phases
Who you are:
- Skills in one or more chosen frameworks/libraries like jQuery or Bootstrap
- Adept with Developing, designing & scaling complex systems both horizontally & vertically
- Git/GitHub, Continuous integration using maven, bamboo & Jenkins
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills; ability to produce clear, concise communications and documentation.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and GTM is plus
- Exposure to technologies like OKD, Kubernetes, Docker, API Gateways, Service Workers, CDN, GTM/Hotjar etc, Elastic search, Redis, Kafka/etc. is a plus
- Openness to change and eagerness to work with tools and technologies that may be outside your comfort zone
- Excellent conceptual, and critical thinking capabilities
- Self-directed and self-motivated with the ability to take charge or play a supporting role
- Mobile app technologies such as React Native
- Experience with PWA and SPAs
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus what about figma/sketch etc?.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process\
Why will you love us?
In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. Here is just a snippet of what we think you’ll love:
- Grow together. Our exciting virtual learning & development programs never cease to amaze us. Participate in our ExpertSpeak sessions/E-learning courses to grow professionally & personally.
- Work with creative & innovative teams. At Newfold Digital, we believe in hiring the best of the best and are proud of being surrounded with people who think out of the box to only better our products, work & customer experiences.
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counseling. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorship to interest-free loans & Flexi-leave policy - we've got your back!