Project Lead - Frontend
Newfold Digital is a leading web technology company serving millions of customers globally. Our customers know us through our robust portfolio of brands. We have some of the industry's most prominent and storied go-to-market brands, including Bluehost, HostGator, Domain.com, Network Solutions, Register.com and Web.com. We help customers of all sizes build a digital presence that delivers results. With our extensive product offerings and personalized support, we take pride in collaborating with our customers to serve their online presence needs. The strength of our company lives in the intersection of our people, our customers, and our brands. .
What you will do:
As a Project Lead, we require you to demonstrate strong hands-on experience in addition we require you to manage a team of smart engineers. You will also represent front-end teams to architecture forums and also lead by example.
- Collaborate with multiple partners of project and liaison communication between technical and business teams.
- Responsible for architecting and defining the Front-end framework to solve complex designs and interactions.
- Working closely with user experience designers, graphic designers, fellow software engineers, and quality engineers to meet measurable goals
- Discussing technical solutions with team members and providing innovative, new ideas
- Continually seeking to develop yourself and team by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of industry trends
- Act as the impulse by providing clear guidance to the team’s questions during implementation phases
- Contribute to L&D activities of the org, building a learning culture that consistently creates growth mindset for the teams.
Who you are:
- Lead a high-performance team of software engineers to design & develop world-class, highly available, scalable & reliable products / web services in the IaaS, SaaS, PaaS space.
- Should have at least 2 or more years of management/team lead experience.
- Lead and own the entire lifecycle of the product - design, documentation, coding, testing and deployment.
- Contribute hands-on, own, collaborate and deliver new features and services at a fast pace.
- Own the prioritization, scoping and scheduling processes for new products and features.
- Work with and advise management on technical aspects, make well-informed decisions & function well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Improve processes, technology & the applications you own continuously by showing the team better ways of doing things and help improve skills in the team.
- Prioritize tech-debt and ensure the platforms and applications meet the latest industry standards.
- Lead by example - follow the processes & practices you develop.
- Learn new technology & practices, coach the team and conduct training sessions - devote time for learning and continuous improvement of self and team.
- Build platforms, frameworks, APIs, libraries & automated tools to facilitate rapid issue resolution and development & deployment of new features and changes.
- Imbibe and maintain a strong employee centric and customer service-oriented attitude while designing and building products
- Recruit the best by owning the recruitment processes for your teams.
Why will you love us?
In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. Here is just a snippet of what we think you’ll love:
Grow together. Our exciting virtual learning & development programs never cease to amaze us. Participate in our ExpertSpeak sessions/E-learning courses to grow professionally & personally.
Work with creative & innovative teams. At Newfold Digital, we believe in hiring the best of the best and are proud of being surrounded with people who think out of the box to only better our products, work & customer experiences.
Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counseling. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorship to interest-free loans & Flexi-leave policy - we've got your back!