Senior Web Analyst
Who We Are
Newfold Digital is a leading web technology company serving millions of customers globally. Our customers know us through our robust portfolio of brands. We have some of the industry's most prominent and storied go-to-market brands, including Crazy Domains, Free Parking (NZ) Digital Pacific, Panthur, Web24, Crucial, Vodien, Big Rock, Bluehost, HostGator, Domain.com, Network Solutions, Register.com and Web.com. We help customers of all sizes build a digital presence that delivers results. With our extensive product offerings and personalized support, we take pride in
collaborating with our customers to serve their online presence needs. The strength of our company lives in the intersection of our people, our customers, and our brands.
Through our network of brands, Newfold Digital provides everything businesses need to succeed online. From domains and web hosting to web design and online marketing tools, our helpful business-building services and smart solutions give our customers an edge on the competition.
What you’ll do & how you’ll make your mark
- Publish and maintain a standard set of website performance dashboards and scorecard reports.
- Provide insight into site visitor behavior and engagement in order to identify optimization opportunities and inform site design changes, as well as help to prioritize these opportunities based on value, potential, effort and resources.
- Assist in the analysis and reporting for A/B testing focused on conversion rate optimization.
- Coordinate with technical teams to ensure accurate and comprehensive web analytics implementation and track across acquisition channels.
- Proactively monitor customer behavior on our websites to detect potential issues and subsequently assist with determining root causes and resolving the error.
- Identify opportunities to continually optimize web page performance.
Who you are & what you’ll need to succeed.
- 4+ years corporate experience in Marketing Analytics, Business Analytics or a related field, including the development of analytics dashboards, solutions and strategies across digital marketing platforms and ecosystems.
- Background supporting E-Commerce site/corporation strongly preferred.
- Must have expertise using one or more leading web analytics and optimization tools (Adobe/Omniture/Site Catalyst, Google Analytics 360, Adobe Test & Target, Optimizely, etc.)
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel or similar (e.g., Tableau) for data manipulation and visualization is required.
- Experience with experimental design and/or statistical analysis to drive business decision-making.
- A deep understanding of prospective customer behavior, fundamentals of sales and marketing psychology, ROI and analytics, and design and testing methodologies
- Strong in statistical concepts and data science methodologies
- Experience working with large and complex SQL databases.
- Experience with digital marketing channel analysis (PPC, SEO, Display, Social)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Engineering, Economics, Statistics, MIS, Mathematics, Business, or other quantitative discipline or equivalent
- Desire to work collaboratively in a team-based environment is a must, and a sense of humor is always appreciated.
Why you’ll love us.
Flexibility You can feel like a Newfolder in a work-from-home, hybrid, or work-from-the-office environment – the choice is yours
Work-life balance. Our work is thrilling and meaningful, but we know the right balance is key to living well
We celebrate one another’s differences. We’re proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion. We foster a culture of belonging. Our company and customers benefit when employees bring their authentic selves to work. We have programs that bring us together on important issues and we
provide learning and development opportunities for all employees. We have 20 + affinity groups where you can network and connect with Newfolders globally.
We care about you. At Newfold, taking care of our employees is our top priority. Depending on what country you live in, we make sure that the right benefits are in place for you. We have partnered with some of the best insurance providers to provide you excellent Health Insurance options, Education/ Certification Sponsorships to give you a chance to further your knowledge, Flexi-leaves
to take personal time off and much more!
Where can we take you? We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored, and grow their careers. Unfold new possibilities with #teamnewfold