Who We Are.
Newfold Digital is a leading web technology company serving millions of customers globally. Our customers know us through our robust portfolio of brands. We have some of the industry's most prominent and storied go-to-market brands, including Bluehost, HostGator, Domain.com, Network Solutions, Register.com and Web.com. We help customers of all sizes build a digital presence that delivers results. With our extensive product offerings and personalized support, we take pride in collaborating with our customers to serve their online presence needs. The strength of our company lives in the intersection of our people, our customers, and our brands.
Who you are & what you’ll need to succeed.
The Support Engineer will be responsible for providing technical support, troubleshooting reported issues while working closely with the current support department and local leadership.
What you'll do
- Database support as needed to investigate and resolve operational problems.
- Assisting with data analysis (using SQL), developing, and running SQL queries, and reports/extracts in Excel, or CSV formats.
- Identify data errors in the databases or bugs in the code, recommend enhancements, produce reports, import, and export data.
- Attend support meetings and provide constructive, technical feedback as required, including helping to troubleshoot user problems, system interface issues, and web service issues.
- Good working relationships with key stakeholders, including coworkers.
- Customer focus and problem resolution are key requirements for this position.
- Knowledge of SQL to develop queries
- +5 year of experience working in IT industry providing application support.
- Intermediate level in oral English able to understand a full phone conversation with one or more native speakers
- Ability to communicate well and willingness to create/update documentation of issues
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Hands-on experience with Linux or Windows environments
- Familiarity with Java or C# languages, to navigate through the code if needed.
- Previous experience in application support working for big companies is a plus
- Advanced oral level in English is a plus
- Having experience in Jira/Confluence is a plus
Why you’ll love us.
We’ve evolved; we provide three work environment scenarios. You can feel like a Newfolder in a work-from-home, hybrid, or work-from-the-office environment.
Work-life balance. Our work is thrilling and meaningful, but we know balance is key to living well.
We celebrate one another’s differences. We’re proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion. We foster a culture of belonging. Our company and customers benefit when employees bring their authentic selves to work. We have programs that bring us together on important issues and provide learning and development opportunities for all employees. We have 20 + affinity groups where you can network and connect with Newfolders globally.
We care about you. We provide excellent benefits from OSDE 310 Health Care, Monthly Salary Reviews, Tuition Reimbursement, Internet Reimbursement, In-company English Lessons, LinkedIn learning, Referral Program Bonus, F5 extra days off, Annual Bonus, Gympass and an opportunity to work on Global projects with Multicultural team.
Where can we take you? We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored, and grow their careers. Unfold new possibilities with #teamnewfold!