SR Test Automation Engineer
Who We Are.
Newfold Digital is a leading web technology company serving millions of customers globally. Our customers know us through our robust portfolio of brands. We have some of the industry's most prominent and storied go-to-market brands, including Bluehost, HostGator, Domain.com, Network Solutions, Register.com and Web.com. We help customers of all sizes build a digital presence that delivers results. With our extensive product offerings and personalized support, we take pride in collaborating with our customers to serve their online presence needs. The strength of our company lives in the intersection of our people, our customers, and our brands.
NewFold Digital is looking for a Software Test Engineer.
If you love thinking creatively about how to use technology to solve business problems and enjoy working in a fast-paced, small team environment, this could be the job for you!
What you’ll do & how you’ll make your mark.
• Responsible for creating the appropriate test data and set up the correct test conditions to execute test cases.
• Responsible for executing test cases, recording results, identifying system or application problems and writing clear, descriptive and valid test reports
• Must be able to communicate clearly, interact with developers and business analysts to track and resolve defects.
Who you are & what you’ll need to succeed.
• At least 4-5 Years of experience in Software Test Engineering / QA Automation positions (SemiSr / Sr Candidates).
• NodeJS / JS / Typescript
• Frontend and Backend automation testing required
• Selenium Web Driver
• WebdriverIO is a must
• SQL Skills is a plus
• Experience with SCRUM framework
• Exposure to planning poker or equivalent estimation techniques
• Strong collaboration skills
Why you’ll love us.
We’ve evolved; we provide three work environment scenarios. You can feel like a Newfolder in a work-from-home, hybrid, or work-from-the-office environment.
Work-life balance. Our work is thrilling and meaningful, but we know balance is key to living well.
We celebrate one another’s differences. We’re proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion. We foster a culture of belonging. Our company and customers benefit when employees bring their authentic selves to work. We have programs that bring us together on important issues and provide learning and development opportunities for all employees. We have 20 + affinity groups where you can network and connect with Newfolders globally.
We care about you. We provide excellent benefits from OSDE 310 Health Care, Monthly Salary Reviews, Tuition Reimbursement, Internet Reimbursement, In-company English Lessons, LinkedIn learning, Udemy, Referral Program Bonus, F5 extra days off, Annual Bonus, Gympass, and an opportunity to work on Global projects with Multicultural team. This a fulltime position with salary in ARG currency.
Where can we take you? We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored, and grow their careers. Unfold new possibilities with #teamnewfold!