Marketing Events Manager
Who we are.
Newfold Digital is a leading web technology company serving millions of customers globally. Our customers know us through our robust portfolio of brands. We have some of the industry's most prominent and storied go-to-market brands, including Bluehost, HostGator, Domain.com, Network Solutions, Register.com, Web.com and Markmonitor. We help customers of all sizes build a digital presence that delivers results. With our extensive product offerings and personalized support, we take pride in collaborating with our customers to serve their online presence needs. The strength of our company lives in the intersection of our people, our customers, and our brands.
Markmonitor is looking for an awesome Marketing Events Manager to plan, execute and manage various events, conferences, trade shows, and other marketing initiatives in North America, EMEA and APAC regions. This position will focus on creating engaging event experiences that help promote the brand and its products/services, while also driving lead generation and customer engagement.
The job requires superior project management and communication skills, a keen aptitude for marketing and broad strategic thinking to ensure seamless execution across all events. Excellent interpersonal skills are also required because success in this role depends on the ability to effectively collaborate with internal partners (content & brand marketing, creative, product, sales, account management and industry relations).
What you’ll do & how you’ll make your mark.
- Manage all aspects of event and trade show coordination, including negotiating contracts, managing vendors & internal stakeholders, developing promotional materials, leading internal communication, booth design, staff scheduling, travel arrangements, shipping and on-site setup
- Create and implement strategies to drive lead generation and engagement across marketing events
- Audit calendar of currently planned events against strategic criteria to determine audience fit; identify potential new event opportunities against strategic criteria and vertical marketing plans to ensure Markmonitor is present at the right conferences in the right locations
- Ensure the successful delivery and utilization of industry event sponsorship benefits
- Track key performance metrics related to event success, such as lead generation, attendee engagement, and ROI
- Provide post-event analysis and insights to continually optimize future event strategies
- Develop and manage event budgets, ensuring resources are allocated effectively to achieve desired outcomes
- Create processes and templates to streamline execution and internal alignment
- Build the bridge between internal stakeholders, such as sales, creative services, marketing, industry relations, finance, legal, partner and our external vendors and suppliers
Who you are & what you’ll need to succeed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred (Marketing or Business Administration ideally) or equivalent experience with a focus on event and experiential marketing, and event management technology
- 5+ years’ experience in a related role managing events for a B2B entity (preferably technology company) and/or event production agency experience
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills, especially around time-sensitive activities on a global basis
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills with the ability to manage multiple events simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Tech-savvy; strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office, CRM and/or AMS platforms, event registration systems and online applications to develop, manage and track event project timelines and related tasks
- Ability to travel up to 25% and hold a valid passport
Why you’ll love us.
- We’ve evolved; we provide three work environment scenarios. You can feel like a Newfolder in a work-from-home, hybrid, or work-from-the-office environment.
- Work-life balance. Our work is thrilling and meaningful, but we know balance is key to living well.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We’re proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion. We foster a culture of belonging. Our company and customers benefit when employees bring their authentic selves to work. We have programs that bring us together on important issues and provide learning and development opportunities for all employees. We have 20 + affinity groups where you can network and connect with Newfolders globally.
- We care about you. We provide excellent Health Insurance options to fit you, HSA, Medical, Dental, Vision, Matching 401K, Life/AD&D/STD/LTD, Tuition Reimbursement, LinkedIn Learning, Pet Insurance, Generous Vacation policy, and much more!
- Where can we take you? We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored, and grow their careers. Unfold new possibilities with #teamnewfold!