Professional Services Web Design Manager
Who we are.
Newfold Digital is a leading web technology company serving millions of customers globally. Our customers know us through our robust portfolio of brands. We have some of the industry's most prominent and storied go-to-market brands, including Bluehost, HostGator, Domain.com, Network Solutions, Register.com and Web.com. We help customers of all sizes build a digital presence that delivers results. With our extensive product offerings and personalized support, we take pride in collaborating with our customers to serve their online presence needs. The strength of our company lives in the intersection of our people, our customers, and our brands.
What you’ll do & how you’ll make your mark.
- Develop strategic plans for advancing Newfold's design product and transformational service offerings.
- Lead the Professional Services team, fostering increased quality, productivity, and job satisfaction through coaching and mentorship.
- Collaborate with leadership and product teams to align service offerings with SMB segments, encapsulating value positioning, scope of services, and pricing.
- Supervise the delivery of Design and Post-design fulfillment services, managing resource allocation, project execution, and operational success metrics.
- Assume responsibility for design service business goals and metrics, including staff and workflow management.
- Review departmental performance and propose enhancement plans.
- Expand design service operations, instituting efficient delivery methodologies, and incorporating innovative technologies like AI.
- Lead initiatives for bolstering efficiency and quality in service delivery.
- Conduct performance evaluations and provide mentorship to the design leadership team.
- Represent the professional services web design division in cross-functional meetings/projects with various departments.
- Collaborate with business process outsourcers and internal teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience while preserving cost-effectiveness.
- Monitor performance management, instigating improvements via KPI analysis and benchmarking.
- Handle customer escalations and deliver constructive feedback to team members regularly.
- Recruit and train new Web Design Specialists remotely across various global locations.
- Refine team and service delivery processes.
- Provide reporting, data analysis, and strategic planning to ensure continuous improvement.
- Optimize team performance via training, motivation, and incentive programs.
- Promptly respond to customer, team member, and leadership communications.
Who you are & what you’ll need to succeed.
- Minimum of 2 years of progressive leadership experience in managing, leading, and/or delivering professional services.
- Proven success in building and leading a team of 45+ people in a rapidly evolving company.
- A track record of delivering measurable results in world-class customer service.
- Experience in managing technical, cross-functional professional services teams and delivery partners.
- Demonstrated expertise in scaling a professional services business with accountability for KPI targets.
- Outstanding written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Collaboration experience within a multi-site support center environment.
- Proven ability to motivate others and influence effectively in a remote, global environment.
- Ability to work independently, show initiative, problem-solve, and juggle multiple tasks seamlessly.
- Experience in managing vendor relationships and fostering partnerships with other organizational divisions.
- Exceptional written, listening, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, time management, and decision-making skills.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Additional experience with web-based applications/services, education/experience in Web design and/or graphic design, and knowledge of SEO and Website Platforms (e.g., WordPress) is desirable.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and openness to exploring new applications to streamline work and processes.
Why you’ll love us.
- Work-life balance. Our work is thrilling and meaningful, but we know balance is key to living well.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We’re proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion. We foster a culture of belonging. Our company and customers benefit when employees bring their authentic selves to work. We have programs that bring us together on important issues and provide learning and development opportunities for all employees. We have 20 + affinity groups where you can network and connect with Newfolders globally.
- We care about you. We are a family, and we care about you and your family’s physical and mental health by providing competitive HMO benefits – 175k MBL with one free dependent upon one year of service! We also give out Punctuality Bonus, Generous Vacation policy, and much more!
- Where can we take you? We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored, and grow their careers. Unfold new possibilities with #teamnewfold!
This Job Description includes the essential job functions required to perform the job described above, as well as additional duties and responsibilities. This Job Description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee performing this job may be required to perform. The Company reserves the right to revise the Job Description at any time, and to require the employee to perform functions in addition to those listed above.