Senior QA Automation Engineer
Newfold Digital is a leading web technology company serving millions of customers globally. We have some of the industry's most prominent and storied go-to-market brands, including Bluehost, HostGator, Domain.com, Network Solutions, Register.com, MarkMonitor and Web.com.
As part of the MarkMonitor Quality Assurance team, a QA Engineer will be responsible for the quality of MarkMonitor’s software and systems, and the customer experience.
Markmonitor provides strategic domain management solutions that help protect the revenue and reputation of the world’s leading brands. Since 1999, Markmonitor has served the domain portfolio needs of businesses around the globe, including many of the most visited websites in the world. An ICANN-accredited domain registrar since its establishment, Markmonitor leverages its extensive industry relationships, innovative technology, and broad expertise to manage and protect company domain portfolios, all with data driven, white-glove consultation designed to maximize domain portfolio value.
What you’ll do & how you’ll make your mark
- Test analysis (including data and environmental factors);
- Test execution (manual, automated) against defined functional and non-functional stories to support business delivery;
- Raising bugs against defined acceptance criteria and issues with cross-system functionality, usability, performance, security that may not have been defined in stories;
- Helping a team focus on the quality of the product, providing quality coaching around test techniques, testability, reviewing and challenging requirements and defining acceptance criteria, providing requirements for environments and test data setup;
- Ensuring that any automation is run regularly, results are reviewed, scripts are maintained, and the test suite is reviewed for performance and size (less is more).
Who you are & what you’ll need to succeed.
- Work experience: 3-5 years of experience in writing and executing software tests.
- Knowledge, skills, or abilities: Working knowledge of test methodology.
- Tech stack: 3-5 years of experience using any programming language (Java is preferred).
- Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree or at least 4 years of equivalent relevant experience.
- Experience writing automated tests using tools as Selenium, Cypress and Cucumber.
- Experience with troubleshooting software issues.
- Understanding of Agile scrum methodology.
- Ability to reproduce and communicate reproduction steps of a defect through writing or on a video call.
Why you'll love us:
- 100% Remote job
- Connectivity aid R$180,00/month
- Meal Voucher R$41,13 per work day
- Health and dental plan
- Life insurence
- Telemedicine app
- Study time: Educacional Aid R$1.000,00/year (only after 1st company anniversary), Linkedin Learning access.
- Free website hosting plan