Area Vice President, Mid-Market Sales (Northeast)
HighRadius is looking for an Area Vice President to lead our Northeast Mid-Market Sales team that is focused on digital transformation within the Office of the CFO. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in driving revenue growth, building and developing a high-performance sales team, and fostering strategic relationships with executives at some of the most reputable companies in the world. Your leadership skills, deep industry expertise, and proven track record in sales management will be key components of achieving our ambitious sales targets and expanding our market presence.
You’re a great fit if you are sales playbook obsessed, have a history of success in recruiting, developing, and coaching sellers, love building relationships with executive-level stakeholders, and embrace a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
This role will be based out of the New York metropolitan area covering prospective clients based in the northeast, including New York City, Boston, Philadelphia, and the DC metro area. Regular regional travel to meet with prospects is expected.
- Hire, lead, develop, and retain a team of enterprise sellers, acting as a coach through the HighRadius sales cycle.
- Drive our high performance sales culture in all sellers through the execution of our sales playbook: monitor progress of all potential deals within the sales funnel and “zoom-in” weekly to the top deals by ensuring strategies are executed with precision.
- Lead and participate in internal team meetings to collaborate with supporting opportunities, resolve customer issues, share best practices, and work with cross functional teams.
- Manage and forecast sales activity and opportunities across the team by flawlessly executing and coaching the HighRadius sales process and playbook. Run weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews to track progress of the team.
- Build trust, respect and connection with prospects and internal stakeholders, both professional and personal from end-user to executive-level stakeholders
- Maintain expert knowledge of HighRadius solutions to ensure prospects have appropriate expectations for products and services
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of sales experience at a B2B SaaS organization, selling a technical product or 10+ years of functional experience in finance/accounting and desire to enter a consultative sales role.
- 3 years minimum of leading and managing a team
- Proven top performer in a quota-carrying sales role and or managing successful teams.
- Strong listening skills and a consultative customer focused manner.
- Ability to communicate value to C-level executives in Fortune 1000 accounts. Confident, articulate and able to think clearly in pressurized situations.
- Proven experience in building and sustaining strong strategic relationships
- Excellent written & verbal communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Training in “solution”, “customer-centric” or “challenger” selling. Ability to follow a structured sales approach & manage to strategic selling tactics and techniques
- Ability to travel regionally up to 60% of your time
Perks & Benefits:
- Performance-based bonus or commission (for eligible roles)
- Competitive benefits, 401k matching plan and wellness resources
- Chance to earn stock options for top-performers
- Paid parental leave
- Paid company & flex holidays
- ZINGy environment: quarterly events, team outings, and MORE!
For Colorado and New York City Residents Only: Salary Minimum: $155,000 Salary Maximum: $225,000
The base salary range above represents the low and high end of the HighRadius salary range for this position in Colorado and New York City. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of HighRadius’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, commissions or other variable performance related pay. In addition, HighRadius provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).