IT Helpdesk Engineer
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 700 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
Systems Engineer who has the experience/aptitude to analyse and troubleshoot Desktops/Laptop issues with the attitude to understand and serve the end user. Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests related to IT issues
- Strong drive to provide excellent customer service and experience.
- 1-2Years of experience in Tech support or handling Servicedesk tickets
- Should have good english spoken and written communication skills - Neutral accent
- Experience working with US/EMEA users/clients is preferred.
- Willingness to work in US/EMEA timings
- Graduate Comp Science and equivalent
- Certifications in MCSE & ITIL desirable