Cloud Security Architect
Design and implement security solutions in AWS and GCP cloud environments. The ideal candidate will have experience in designing and implementing large-scale operating system deployments, particularly in the context of cloud and virtualized environments.This role is part of Cloud Engineering team at HighRadius.
- Work with AWS Security Hub, GCP Security, and other security tools to maintain the security of the cloud environment
- Develop a comprehensive security strategy for the cloud environment
- Collaborate with other teams to integrate security into the DevOps process
- Analyze security data and alerts from AWS Security Hub, GCP Security, and other security tools to identify and respond to security threats
- Implement and maintain security controls for CI/CD pipelines
- Conduct security assessments for CI/CD pipelines to identify vulnerabilities and recommend remediation strategies
- Develop and implement security automation scripts for CI/CD pipelines
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security threats, vulnerabilities, and trends
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience as a Cloud Security Engineer or a related field
- Experience with AWS Security Hub, GCP Security, and other security tools
- Strong understanding of cloud security architecture, principles, and best practices
- Knowledge of DevSecOps and experience integrating security into the DevOps process
- Experience with compliance management and industry standards such as CIS, PCI DSS and HIPAA
- Experience implementing security controls for CI/CD pipelines, including AWS CodePipeline and GCP Cloud Build
- Experience conducting security assessments for CI/CD pipelines and developing security automation scripts for CI/CD pipelines
- Relevant cloud security certifications such as AWS Certified Security – Specialty or GCP Professional Cloud Security Engineer
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 700 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
Something looks off?