Associate Functional Consultant
Job Summary -
Associate Functional Support Consultant will be responsible for providing support to our high-end, robust and scalable SaaS products. He/She plays a significant role as an extension of our internal teams, the ultimate HighRadian ambassador who delivers continuous support from the advent of the conflict to the time it gets resolved. S/he should be keen to learn about our complex software products and have a people-first mentality. If you are ready to leverage your grit, creativity and bit of wit and humor to experience an awesome company culture - then you should be a HighRadian!
- Responsible for providing product support to users of the Highradius applications.
- Own customer reported issues and drive them to resolution meeting the SLAs
- Provide a delightful customer experience by partnering with internal and external stake holders
- Supports and contributes to the growth of best practices for delivery of HighRadius Support services
- Understand HighRadius application troubleshooting practices to ensure successful resolution of the issues.
- Have the will to learn and understand our products and their features to support and educate clients
- Follow the Quality and Process compliance to do the right thing for customers and the organization
- Dynamically prioritize tickets and multi-task when needed
- To be a team player who can work in rotational shifts.
- To empathize with client situations and provide quick resolutions or workarounds.
- Have a collaborative approach to clearly communicate issues and resolutions with the internal teams and customers.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Application Support preferably a SaaS application
- Familiarity with tools & practices of the trade such as case management, knowledge base, defect & escalation management.
- A technology-centric background
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work in a fast paced, ever changing, start-up environment
- Proficiency in running SQL queries is a plus
- Scripting knowledge is a plus
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 700 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
Something looks off?