Project Manager Consulting
The Project Manager is responsible for executing .consulting projects to Fortune 1000 clients. He/ She will be owing client engagements and running these projects parallel till closure. The Project Manager is also responsible for creating project plans, executing those and delivering on time with high quality, value and with customer delight. This is a highly visible and complex role since the candidate will be the point of contact and work with executives and users across the entire organization. The successful candidate must be a strong leader, extremely well organized, detail-oriented, quality- minded and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. He/ she will not only use the existing methodologies/ templates for effective project execution and people management but also have opportunity to think of and bring in improvements required to the existing processes and templates..
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle a portfolio of projects and clients in parallel from Fortune 1000 companies and across geographies.
- Plan for a quarter ahead and develop an execution plan for projects and people in the team. Need to be ahead of both client and internal resources in planning and execution.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with product delivery, the sales team, client and account managers.
- Make sure that the projects are achieving promised business value/RoI and figure out ways to achieve it if there is a gap.
- Build Rapport with clients and manage those effectively, high end consulting touch would be required
- Manage escalations, variations, complexities in projects effectively.
- Able to effectively use the established frameworks in project execution, client handling, resource utilization, resource mentoring etc.
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree (preferably from a top reputed university)
- Overall 8 -10 years of professional services experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Project manager or equivalent role demonstrating management and leadership experience, preferably in a fast paced consulting / professional services set-up.
- Experience in leading and mentoring people as part of the project life cycle.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Strong communication and presentation skills
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 700 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
Something looks off?