The Consultant will be responsible for owning and executing consulting projects to Fortune 1000 clients. We are looking for candidates with educational background from premier institutes like IIT/NIT/BITS or equivalent. This job profile will offer an individual to logically transform from a coding/testing background into a client facing techno-functional followed by a 100% functional consulting role. At HighRadius, there is no experience bar for the career progression to senior consultant, lead, and manager or beyond. It would be a direct function of his/her delivery, competency and organization’s comfort level to assign higher responsibilities.
Experience Required- 1-3 years
- As a Consultant you will be responsible to carry out end-to-end client implementation of HighRadius Receivables Cloud applications projects across the globe in an individual capacity.
- It is a hybrid of technical and functional aspects of implementing application software with minimal or no coding.
- Run and execute the project through the various phases of project life cycle including Design, Build, Testing, cutover, Go-live and hyper care.
- Closely collaborate with functional leads, technical teams, product management & QA to rapidly deploy and enterprise-grade solution in 3-5 months per client.
- Create and maintain product and operational related issues log, reporting on status as required by program structure.
- Be the client expert, understand their business functions and processes, communicate their needs to product teams.
- Help to build and improve the implementation, training methodologies and the tools needed future implementations.
- Willing to work as per US / Europe time zones
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 700 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
Something looks off?