Java Developer (3 to 8 years)
At High Radius, we pride ourselves in our people and products. We are looking for Java Developers for our SaaS products based out of our Hyderabad office. Looking for a technical developer who would design and develop the products at HighRadius.
Java Developer participates in architectural and software development activities which include designing and implementing Java application phase, recommending technical solutions for IT-related issues.
- Design and develop applications using Java EE platforms
- Build web applications using Java/J2EE technologies including JDBC, Hibernate, Spring, JMS and JSON
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Experience with REST API’s, Web Services, Unit Testing and build tools
- Firm understanding of Java 1.6 - 1.8 core APIs, including collections, multi-threading, XML, and middleware technologies
- Be a hands-on engineering leader, who can help the team with design and architectural tradeoffs, help with design and code reviews, as well as setting up a strong quality and delivery pipelines
- Understand and implement the architecture, standards, and design of key product initiatives with minimum supervision
- Provide architectural input on new and existing solutions
- Experience Range: 3 to 8 Years
- Role: Java Developer– final role will depend on candidate’s experience and credentials
- Education: BE/B. Tech/MCA/M.Sc./MTech
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 700 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
Something looks off?