Senior Java Developer - Platforms
We are looking for Java developer, excellent in coding/programming with the experience range from 5 - 8 yrs for our Hyderabad Office.
- Responsible for design and development of high end, robust, scalable products that disrupt the market
- Technically-intense role with primary focus on building cool products in the niche domain of Financial Supply Chain Management
- Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality
- Analyzing code segments regularly
- Working closely with Jr developers and making sure the coding is up to standards of the design. Catch early bugs related to functionality, scalability and performance
- Strong knowledge in Java fundamentals
- Good SQL knowledge
- Experience in working with frameworks such as Spring MVC, Spring Boot.
- Database/Storage systems: MySQL, AWS S3, NAS etc.
- Basic understanding of Restful micro services
- Usage of development tools GIT, JIRA etc.
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 700 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
Something looks off?