Senior Product Manager
Additional responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Define and evolve the roadmap for Graylog’s commercial and open-source log management platform.
- Collaborate with the core software and infrastructure engineering teams to make the right product decisions to improve our solution for our customers.
- In conjunction with other product teams, help us to deliver new features and capabilities to our customers, both on-premises as well as in the cloud in a cost-effective manner.
- Define core product metrics to guide future product development.
- Participate in mock-up preparation and coordinate release activities regarding the product launch process with our customers, marketing, sales, and support teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer’s needs and wants.
- Make data-driven decisions about direction and growth
A Little bit about you;
- 5+ years of experience in product management or equivalent experience with log management, or other relatable technology solutions i.e. SIEM, Observability, DevOps solutions
- Experience with both on-premises and SaaS applications and the ability to navigate the challenges in delivering both models.
- In-depth understanding of log management and related products such as observability, DevOps environments, and deployment methods.
- Willingness, understanding, and appreciation of working with and defining personas in developer, analyst, and DevOps areas.
- Understanding of an array of security solutions and how they interact and address customers’ needs
- High level of spoken and written English
- Based in either the United Kingdom or Germany.
Some nice to haves, but not necessarily required;
- Development background or experience.
- Familiarity with open source/ open core products.
- Experience with SOC-2 or other compliance programs.
What makes Graylog stand out;
- Work/ Life balance is important- as such ALL employees enjoy unlimited PTO.
- Opportunities for additional earnings through individual commission plans or participation in yearly company performance bonus plans.
- Employee share option plan- we have a stake in you, and you should have a stake in us
- Home office bonus on top of the choice of the latest equipment to help you success
- Monthly telecommuter allowance
- Employee wellness membership
- Opportunity to work in a globally distributed and diverse team