Senior Software Engineer
FlexGen is a leading energy storage solutions (ESS) technology company based in North America. The company's storage platform integrates with the physical ESS and all levels of utility and microgrid projects as well as providing remote operational support and use configuration analysis enabling clients to effectively manage energy production. Leveraging a best-in-class energy management software and power electronics platform, and backed by Apollo Global Management, Altira Group, and the Jerry Miller Group, FlexGen delivers innovative energy storage solutions for commercially demanding utilities, government agencies, and industrial companies throughout the world
- Developing front ends in React
- Building and consuming internal REST APIs
- Unit and integration testing with frameworks such as Jest, Cypress or Selenium
- Designing interfaces between internally developed microservices, databases, authentication and management on the front end
- BS, Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of work experience designing and implementing web based software systems
- Understanding of division of responsibilities between server side and client side applications
- Experience building and working with databases (MongoDB, InfluxDB or similar)
FlexGen provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FlexGen complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
FlexGen expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
To the extent permitted by law, employees are subject to periodic random drug testing, and post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing.
Something looks off?