Senior Marketing Coordinator
FlexGen is seeking a Senior Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Durham, North Carolina. The ideal candidate has well-rounded experience in all primary aspects of B2B marketing coordination. You must be a great multitasker, highly responsive, and agile. This person will support the VP of Marketing and the Marketing Manager in creating and distributing promotional materials, organizing trade show logistics, special events planning, social media engagement and Salesforce Pardot campaign management. The successful candidate will also collaborate with Sales and Marketing representatives to fully understand product and communication needs.
Energy storage represents a multibillion-dollar market at the center of the energy transition. The integration of energy storage requires software and technological solutions that play a critical role in the adoption of renewables at scale—offsetting the intermittency and reliability challenges that renewable power generation creates for the grid. Since its founding in 2009, FlexGen has supported deployments of more than 3 GWh of energy storage systems across the U.S. and internationally for utility, independent power producers, and C&I customers. The Company’s proprietary software platform, HybridOS™ is the brains behind battery energy storage projects, unlocking the full functionality of energy storage and enabling owners to manage multiple sites from a single platform.
FlexGen is dedicated to providing best-in-class service and performance for its customers, seeking to ensure safety, reliability and resiliency in all operating environments. FlexGen supports the customer across the full journey of developing an energy storage project and leverages decades of engineering and software expertise to maximize value that its customers ultimately receive.
Backed by a world-class group of investors including: founding investors Jerry Miller and Mark Dreyfus, legacy investors GE Venture and Caterpillar Ventures, an initial equity investment by venture capital firm Altria Group, a Series B led by Apollo Global Management, and a Series C led by Swiss investment firm Vitol with participation from all existing investors, FlexGen is poised to grow substantially and quite rapidly.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Develops and deploys multi-channel marketing campaigns, which may include social media, pay per click, print, email, and other multimedia
- Creates, deploys, and monitors Salesforce Pardot marketing campaigns
- Lead entry and nurturing through Salesforce Pardot
- Collaborates with Sales to fully understand product and communication needs
- Coordinates the shipping and other logistics of trade show materials and promotional items
- Attends trade shows, conferences, and special events as needed
- Coordinates Lab tours and office visits for customers and the Sales team
- Determines the most effective communications techniques for various target audiences
- Gathers content for quarterly newsletters including writing and imagery
- Formats, drafts, and mails quarterly newsletters to all employees
- Creating and editing graphics, social posts, photos and other media
- Plays an important role in cross-functional initiatives to support the business
- Supports the Marketing team with data entry and other administrative tasks as needed
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing coordination role
- Proficient in the use of Salesforce, Pardot required
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Photo Shop as well as all MS Office Suite of tools (SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Teams)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, spelling and grammar are crucial
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Be flexible and respond quickly
- Mus be a great multitasker with tactical focus
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
FlexGen provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FlexGen complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
FlexGen expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
To the extent permitted by law, employees are subject to periodic random drug testing, and post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing.
Something looks off?