As a Lab Technician for FlexGen, the candidate will assist the integration team with setup, installation, and testing of energy storage and related equipment. Our lab technicians will also support the development of new products, associated processes, and capabilities, including R&D prototyping, process development, documentation and equipment maintenance. This role is ideal for lab technicians looking to work in a team environment or independently.
FlexGen is a leading energy storage solutions (ESS) technology company based in North America. The company's storage platform integrates with the physical ESS and all levels of utility and microgrid projects as well as providing remote operational support and use configuration analysis enabling clients to effectively manage energy production. Leveraging a best-in-class energy management software and power electronics platform, and backed by Apollo Global Management, Altira Group, and the Jerry Miller Group, FlexGen delivers innovative energy storage solutions for commercially demanding utilities, government agencies, and industrial companies throughout the world
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Unloading and installation of energy storage, power conversion, and network devices
- Assembling and wiring of electrical equipment
- Inventory Management
- Product Assembly
- Receipt and Delivery of packages
- Management and certification of tools, safety equipment, and testing equipment
- Loading software configurations onto equipment
- Associates degree or relevant post high school work experience in related field
- Experience working with high power electrical devices (480Vac, 1500Vdc)
- Understanding of electrical schematics and mechanical drawings
- Experience with installation of electrical equipment (wiring, termination, grounding, testing)
- Experience troubleshooting various relay devices, temperature sensing equipment, and communications devices
- Proven track record in safety management
- Proficiency in operating forklifts, telehandlers, and other material handling equipment
- Experience with electrical testing equipment (Multimeters, HiPot, etc.)
- Work is remote, but must be available to work regular business hours
FlexGen provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FlexGen complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
FlexGen expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
To the extent permitted by law, employees are subject to periodic random drug testing, and post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing.
Something looks off?