FlexGen is currently searching for a HR Coordinator to join the Human Resources team. This individual will work closely with the HR Director to support administrative tasks related to recruiting and onboarding, benefits and assisting employees with questions related to policies. The ideal candidate is highly organized with strong communication skills.
FlexGen is a leading energy storage solutions (ESS) technology company based in North America. The company's storage platform integrates with the physical ESS and all levels of utility and microgrid projects as well as providing remote operational support and use configuration analysis enabling clients to effectively manage energy production. Leveraging a best-in-class energy management software and power electronics platform, and backed by Apollo Global Management, Altira Group, and the Jerry Miller Group, FlexGen delivers innovative energy storage solutions for commercially demanding utilities, government agencies, and industrial companies throughout the world
- Collaborate with the HR Director on the recruitment process to schedule interviews and communications with hiring managers and candidates
- Answer employee questions and troubleshoot issues
- Draft job descriptions
- Work within ATS and HRIS for recruitment and onboarding
- Support HR Director and HR Generalist with ad hoc administrative requests
- 2+ years of Human Resources experience
- 2+ years of administrative support experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Experience in startup environments a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- ATS experience, Greenhouse preferred
- Experience utilizing an HRIS system for maintaining employee records
- Ability to approach situations with a high level of professionalism
FlexGen provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FlexGen complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
FlexGen expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
To the extent permitted by law, employees are subject to periodic random drug testing, and post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing.
Something looks off?