As an asset manager for the Lifecycle Services Group, the candidate will organize and deliver on contractual requirements related to LCSA’s (Lifecycle service agreements). This role will directly impact FlexGen's success by directly collaborating with customers and helping maximize their site availability/uptime while optimizing for their use cases. The candidate will also track internal budgets, deliver reports, and implement process improvements. This role reports to the Lifecycle Services Manager. The ideal candidate is one that thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, where independent critical thinking and quick follow-on execution is highly valued.
FlexGen is a leading energy storage solutions (ESS) technology company based in North America. The company's storage platform integrates with the physical ESS and all levels of utility and microgrid projects as well as provides remote operational support and use configuration analysis enabling clients to effectively manage energy production. Leveraging a best-in-class energy management software and power electronics platform, and backed by Apollo Global Management, Altira Group, Vitol, and the Jerry Miller Group, FlexGen delivers innovative energy storage solutions for commercially demanding utilities, and government agencies, and industrial companies throughout the world.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be a part of an asset management team to drive customer success
- Maintain and build relationships with customers post commissioning and drive customer operational success.
- Oversee and monitor all contractual requirements of long-term service agreements, and work with a cross functional team to deliver on requirements.
- Manage project reporting, including budget planning and opex for assigned sites.
- Support field engineers, remote operators, and analysts to quickly resolve project issues.
- Collaborate with Business Development team to define and develop future LTSA contracts.
- Work with Product Lifecycle Team, Service Team, and Data Analysis team to drive future software and hardware product improvements based on customer feedback and actual use cases.
- Minimum of BS degree in engineering or related technical field
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in a similar role or industry
- Prior supervisory or management roles
- Heavy experience with customer management
- Experience with CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management) Tools. (Salesforce Service Cloud)
- Experience with various monitoring / analytics / SCADA tools
- Prior customer service / support roles
- Experience with renewable energy (solar, wind, and battery), industrial communications, and the building blocks / equipment associated
- Familiar with electrical single line diagrams, mechanical drawings, and network diagrams
- A track record of demonstrating a sense of urgency and a history of taking ownership of tasks/responsibilities
- Ability to effectively communicate in formal and informal settings, both internal and customer-related
- Ability to work cross functionally with Sales, Services, Procurement, and Software teams
- Exceptional customer service and conflict resolution skill
- Capable of working without sponsorship (U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder)
FlexGen provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FlexGen complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
FlexGen expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
To the extent permitted by law, employees are subject to periodic random drug testing, and post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing.
Something looks off?