Middle/Senior Front-End Developer
Posted on Friday, December 23, 2022
What Makes Us Special?
Corva is one of the hottest start-ups and for good reason. We are the emerging leader in real-time data and analytics for the oil & gas industry. The world’s biggest companies rely on our platform every minute of the day to support their critical operations. Our team is actively shaping the future and we are looking for dynamic, creative, and thoughtful individuals to contribute to our success.
The product is a platform with rich web UI for collecting, visualizing, analyzing and making sense of data from drilling rigs to help oilfield companies optimize their operations and ensure safety. Corva’s platform is modeled as a cloud app store, which gives enormous flexibility. It’s actively evolving and does not contain legacy code or outdated technologies.
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js and building reusable components and
- front-end libraries for future use;
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers;
- Translate UI/UX designs into high-quality code;
- Develop test cases in conjunction with QA engineers;
- Document technical decisions and approaches;
- Conduct product demo sessions with stakeholders.
- Minimum of 3 years as a software developer;
- Expert level hands-on experience and understanding of React.js, its core principles, and popular React.js workflows;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.;
- Familiarity with Git and code branching models;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- Proven leadership skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
As a Plus
- Knowledge of isomorphic React;
- A knack for benchmarking page performance and implementing optimization;
- Experience in pixel-perfect and trendy visual\interaction design, Figma & good communication skills to collaborate with designers;
- B.S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science is desired.
- Material UI
- CSS3, PostCSS, Autoprefixer
- Webpack, Babel
What We Offer
- Working on great tech stack (app platform) with truly big data (processing 1TB every day);
- Product company with a long-term vision;
- High talented team;
- Project exposure and ownership that impacts our users, product, and business;
- Paid vacation and sick days;
- Medical insurance;
- Sport activity compensation;
- PE accounting and support.
See more open positions at Corva
Something looks off?