Marketing Manager - LATAM
Title: Marketing Manager
Reports to: Head of Sales
Location: LATAM (US Central Time Zone)
ChaiOne is a global leader developing innovative custom software for energy & industrial enterprises. Bootstrapped the day Steve Jobs announced the Apple App Store 14 years ago, ChaiOne embodies that entrepreneurial, creative spirit in client interactions every day. We are pioneers in industrial digitalization, our design thinking led software solutions reduce cost, increase adoption, and elevate the customer experience.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager with strategic vision and an entrepreneurial spirit. You will generate leads from diverse sectors including energy, manufacturing and industrial sectors that are in pursuit of ground-breaking solutions to revolutionize their operations. This will be achieved via a mix of email, search, social and other digital channels to generate discovery meetings for the business development team.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies that will drive business growth to increase revenue. The role involves identifying new business opportunities, conducting market research, and developing marketing plans to promote the ChaiOne’s digital services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify revenue growth opportunities, analyze market trends, and create effective digital marketing strategies that align with business goals.
- Drive key business metrics including leads, MQLs, and SQLs.
- Increase sales and revenue for the business by attracting and converting high-quality leads through email, field marketing, social, and digital campaigns.
- Plan and execute the marketing strategy focused on service adoption and overall success of our existing customers.
- Work closely with the growth team and practice lead to support specific lead follow up and conversion.
- Optimize our marketing’s conversion paths and drive marketing-qualified leads for our sales team.
- Attracting and engaging potential clients through the creation and distribution of valuable content, experiences, and resources.
- Keep up with new revenue-focused digital technologies, trends, and best practices in digital marketing.
- Creating a consistent stream of leads and opportunities that can be handed over to sales teams for further cultivation and closure.
- Build strong relationships with digital partners such as influencers, publishers, and ad networks that are designed to drive revenue growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, or related field
- 5+ years of work experience running marketing campaigns.
- 5+ years of proven software consultancy or digital agency experience. Nice to have SAAS experience.
- Proven Business Development background.
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial attitude.
- Required experience with HubSpot, web analytics and inbound marketing.
- Knowledge of the various marketing channels and technologies.
- Highly analytical and results-oriented person.
- Ability to build marketing and sales programs for growth.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence others.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Must be open to travel (>25%)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.