Full Stack Engineer
Full Stack Developer - CaseCTRL - SaaS Healthcare Startup
A rapidly growing healthcare startup, looking to bring archaic surgical planning processes into the 21st century, has an opening for a Full Stack Developer. As a growing startup, you will get the opportunity to do impactful work directly with our lead software engineer and co-founders.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with 3-5 years of software development experience to produce scalable software solutions. You will be a part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (C# knowledge is a requirement)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MongoDB), web servers and UI/UX design
- Knowledge of Docker containers
- Experience with message queues (e.g. RabbitMQ, AWS SQS, Hangfire)
- Experience with manipulating video files programmatically (e.g. stitching together multiple videos, adding elements on top of a video, etc.)
- Understanding of micro-services architecture
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
Offering a competitive salary and significant stock options commensurate with experience level.
About CaseCTRL - https://www.casectrl.com
CaseCTRL's patent-pending SaaS surgical coordination platform simplifies the complex logistics of surgical planning. CaseCTRL uses AI and predictive analytics to automate surgery scheduling workflows, effectively engage patients, and track metrics that optimize patient care. CaseCTRL reduces surgery cancellations, operational costs, and administrative burden, creating a more satisfying patient experience and maximizing surgical case revenue.
0.0% - 1.0%
Something looks off?