At Cart.com, our mantra is “Be Brand Obsessed”. Why? Because we know that our lives are shaped by the brands we interact with daily. As a new disruptor in e-commerce, Cart.com’s mission is to not only help brands scale seamlessly, but also build a deeper connection with their customers. We obsess over the brands we serve and the things they care about, and that passion is what drives us to provide a consumer experience like no other.
Since our founding in 2020, Cart.com’s one-of-a-kind e-commerce platform has quickly redefined how brands operate online. With our end-to-end world-class tools and services, we empower brands to manage their stores, find more customers, and deliver their products in one seamless experience. It is our mission to give brands the same capabilities as the world's largest retailers so they can do more of what they love—getting their great products into the hands of amazing customers.
We are always looking for entrepreneurial, innovative and determined humans who are eager to creatively transform the e-commerce space. Sound like you? Come hop on the brandwagon and discover what
Cart.com is building a community that is committed to living out these 6 core values:
WE ARE OBSESSED WITH BRANDS: We live for brands and are fanatical about their success.
WE THINK BEYOND THE BOX: We explore new ideas and discover creative solutions. We think openly about how to serve brands and solve problems.
WE DON'T GIVE UP: No one expected this to be easy. We are resilient— we dig in and keep going.
WE SPEAK UP: Every person here has an obligation to question norms, voice concerns, and offer their perspective.
WE WORK TOGETHER: We work with integrity and respect, ask for help, and extend the same help to others.
WE ARE HUMAN: Our people are our biggest strength. We have fun and make real connections with one another and with the brands we serve.
What You’ll Do:
Support your team members with questions and requests
- Understand and strive to hit your expected target metrics and ask for support to help you get there
- Keep spaces organized and clean at all times
- Keep safety at top of mind; follow all safety procedures and bring up safety concerns as they arise
- Communicate clearly and candidly
Who You Are:
- Brings a great attitude about life and work with you every day
- Have a desire to be a part of a good team and community
- Use attention to detail and are to ensure our brand obsession translates into hitting team SLAs
- Embodies our values with the goal of protecting and evolving our culture
- Quick learner
- Unafraid to ask questions
- Proposes creative solutions to tough problems
- Ensures a high level of detail and quality to all work tasks
What You’ve Done:
Nice to Haves:
- Previous warehouse experience
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- Able to withstand constant physical activity (standing, walking, bending, stooping over, reaching, etc.).
- Able to be on your feet all day
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. on occasion (document boxes, files, binders, and other items)
- Able to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
- Able to work overtime
- Constant exposure to adverse conditions such as dust, noise, fumes, weather, poor lighting, or heavy machinery/equipment
Cart.com is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.