Senior DevOps Engineer
Our team in Capco specializes in management consulting & software development, mostly for international banks and insurance companies in western Europe.
Do you want to learn more about our culture and people? Visit https://www.capco.com/Careers/Bratislava
Benefits of working for Capco:
- The opportunity to work with experienced colleagues for prestigious banks
- The opportunity to work on different projects, no routine
- Technical and soft skills training, professional certifications, full access to the Udemy online learning platform
- Private health care, sick days, employee’s vacation – 25 days per year, regardless of the age
- Cafeteria provided by the Benefits plus services (50 EUR monthly) and/or contribution to 3rd pillar
- Fully paid meal vouchers
- Smartphone and internet with 1.000 GB of data, laptop
- Home-office friendly: we provide flexibility to work remotely from the home office, as well as from our office in Bratislava - Nivy Tower (Fresh fruit, relaxing zone, game room – table football, PS4, pet friendly office)
- We care: we support the well-being of our employees (Yoga lessons, mental health webinars - Liga za duševné zdravie), team sports activities – e.g. running challenges, multisport card, participation on the volunteering days
- from 3.000 EUR (salary will be adjusted based on previous experience)
- annual bonus + benefit package
- indefinite period contract
- Be in charge of DevOps processes such as deployment, administration of IT resources, automatization, security, etc.
- Assess the IT Landscape and DevOps maturity to identify gaps and points of action
- Understand the business model to design and implement the corresponding DevOps processes in close cooperation with business, development, and operations experts
Skills and Expertise
- Master's Degree in IT Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in IT Management, including Virtualization, Networking, Operational Systems, Containers, Cloud, and Security
- Solid knowledge of DevOps disciplines such as Agile Planning, Code Versioning, CI/CD, IaC, Continuous Monitoring, and Configuration Management
- Experience with cloud services (AWS / MS Azure / Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience with DevOps-related platforms, such as Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Atlassian Stack, Azure DevOps, Monitoring tools, Kubernetes-based platforms, Database systems (Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, etc)
- Good communication skills to deliver workshops and training when needed
Recruitment process steps:
- Screening call with the Recruiter
- Technical/Competencies interview with experienced Capco colleague
You are important to us! That's why you get a personal coach at our side who supports you individually. With our start-up mentality and our flat hierarchy, you have every opportunity to place your ideas and to put them into practice. In addition, after work, you have numerous opportunities to expand your internal network and get to know new faces through joint sports activities and team events.
Have we made you curious? Then apply now! It takes only 5 minutes.
If you have any other question related to the position please reach out to me:
Something looks off?