Data Analyst - Data Management & Analytics
We are actively looking for data analysts across multiple levels, willing to grow, to join our consultants' team and quickly growing global data practice. CAPCO is a 6000 people strong consulting firm fully dedicated to the financial services industry. We lead key data transformation projects and help our customers unlock the value of their data. We pride ourselves in delivering success for our clients and in growing our people.
As a Data Analyst, you will:
- Leverage your existing analytical skills and expertise to help clients meet their challenges
- Take part in strategic data transformation projects and value creation through use of data
- Enable data-driven decisions through advanced analytics, visualisation, quality data and dedicated datasets
- Engage data using analytical tools and languages to perform data manipulation and analysis
- Be involved with managing, cleansing, abstracting and aggregating data
- Support the importance of data processes, data integrity and cleanliness, and the strategic use of data
- Work with or act as project manager to scope and analyse the area of analysis
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to join a growing, thought leading, global team of data professionals
- An attractive remuneration package, reflecting your experience, including a company car or a green mobility budget, net allowances, end-of-year bonuses, health insurance, a mobile phone and subscription, laptop and meal vouchers
- Organised individual learning tracks with access to leading online skills development platforms, to onsite and online teachers and to our global experts. Our learning materials cover all areas of data (Governance, Management, Manipulation, Decision science, Engineering)
- A hybrid (on-site/remote) work environment
- A shared objective to achieve a good work-life balance
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
What we look for:
- Professional experience of 2-8 years in a data related position, with a preference for roles within the financial industry or a consultancy firm
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field
- Excellent analytical, reporting and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of SQL, Python and preferably one visualisation tool (Tableau, PowerBI...)
- Being able to work and liaise with various stakeholders, ranging from business to technical stakeholders
- You are a creative problem solver with a hands-on approach
- Fluency in French or Dutch and excellent knowledge of English
We are a management and global technology consultancy firm focused on financial services, with all major Belgium financial institutions as clients. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with unrivaled industry knowledge to offer clients consulting expertise and data transformation to move their organizations forward.
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
To learn more about Capco, visit us at https://www.capco.com/careers
Something looks off?